New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Good day fellow tsikoters..i'm planning to re-paint my car next year, green kc color nya and i'm planning to paint it in different shade..ask ko lang kung alam nyo what color is this? brand ng paint and if possible color code narin..thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Look behind the jam of the driver side door of that car to get the exact color coding(number).
    Last edited by v6dreamer; December 15th, 2007 at 04:08 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    actually sir nakita ko lang sa internet yan..kaya i'm asking ganda kc kulay e kakaiba..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ito pa isa..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho hindi po stock ang color nyan dito atleat yung mga na na release dito....

but that color is not that hard to mix...parang yung new green jeep wrangler rubicon
    Last edited by kimpOy; December 15th, 2007 at 01:39 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ganda ng kulay na to! nakakita ako ng corolla big body na ganto kulay, head turner talaga

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brye_16 View Post
    actually sir nakita ko lang sa internet yan..kaya i'm asking ganda kc kulay e kakaiba..
    SOS.....Houston we have a problem.
    Contact the owner if you know the E mail add and ask the color number of the paint. If you dont know, then you may have to make your own color similar into that car. Go into any car paint shop and ask what custom colors available do they have.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i saw na what color is this, parang it's k92 napoli green..now ang question bagay kaya ganitong paint sa crv? suggestion naman mga master!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    try mo punta sa mga paintshop at sabihin mo SALAGINTO,

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    olive green na k92 ganyan ginamit ng barkada ko corola nya.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
color code..