New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Thank you Master Trav! Well worth exploring this idea. I consider this as something of an investment. You should see how many pockmarks my old Ravie has.

Do you have this on one of your vehicles as well?
    Anytime. On a bud's. They're good & they've some degree of self-heal, too...Mine are humble hobo beaters unworthy of such protection investment, sir.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection But, if I were to have some collectible exotic, it'll definitely be Xpel'd.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Anytime. On a bud's. They're good & they've some degree of self-heal, too...Mine are humble hobo beaters unworthy of such protection investment, sir.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection But, if I were to have some collectible exotic, it'll definitely be Xpel'd.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection

Somehow, I find that hard to believe sir. hehehe, kayo pa?

Still, if it can provide good protection, I will seriously consider it. Na-aawa nako sa hood ng sasakyan namin, and if I purchase the new car I'm planning to get in a few months, I'm planning to keep it for a decade or more if possible.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Somehow, I find that hard to believe sir. hehehe, kayo pa?

Still, if it can provide good protection, I will seriously consider it. Na-aawa nako sa hood ng sasakyan namin, and if I purchase the new car I'm planning to get in a few months, I'm planning to keep it for a decade or more if possible.
    If you're planning to keep it long term, it'll be worthy.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection
    Ok, lemme come clean.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection....I do have Xpel....but this hobo kind in my parts bin....Clear bra/clear film for paint protection

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    If you're planning to keep it long term, it'll be worthy.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection
    Ok, lemme come clean.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection....I do have Xpel....but this hobo kind in my parts bin....Clear bra/clear film for paint protection

Hehe, thought so.

That's a good idea as well for the doors.

Thanks again Master Trav.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hehe, thought so.

That's a good idea as well for the doors.

Thanks again Master Trav.
    Anytime, sir.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection...and please...no master here.Clear bra/clear film for paint protection

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    First thing I bought for my new car are door pocket plastic film protection I bought from eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    First thing I bought for my new car are door pocket plastic film protection I bought from eBay.

Clear ba yan Sir?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Clear ba yan Sir?
    Oo, as in halos invisible. Only downside is pag nag wax ka ng auto, kumakapit yung wax sa edges. Pero ok na rin kasi di nagagasgas yung door pockets

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post

Great idea as well sir Bloo. I will seriously consider that. Nothing worse than seeing a new car with scratches. It kind of takes some of the joy from having that new acquisition.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Great idea as well sir Bloo. I will seriously consider that. Nothing worse than seeing a new car with scratches. It kind of takes some of the joy from having that new acquisition.
    I hate the look of scratched door handle pockets. I bought mine from a Korean supplier. It’s 3M, very flexible & almost invisible. They sell those in Lazada now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Clear bra/clear film for paint protection