New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    120% mark-up? Talo pa din sila ng Meguiar's Philippines, hehe
    sir umi, sent you the price list.

nag order ako ng tig 16 oz blacklight, creme glaze at butter wet wax...nasa 8% to 36% mark-up compared sa online prices. pwede na... yun sana 128 oz na citrus wash and gloss kunin ko kaso mahigit doble presyo ...microtex wash and wax na lang muna

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ilagay mo nalang dito yun pricelist. It doesn't infringe on any rules naman. It's not like you're promoting or selling them.

P.S. So it's less expensive than Megs or equal lang sila abot dito sa Philippines?
    Last edited by jhnkvn; August 19th, 2013 at 11:23 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Ilagay mo nalang dito yun pricelist. It doesn't infringe on any rules naman. It's not like you're promoting or selling them.

P.S. So it's less expensive than Megs or equal lang sila abot dito sa Philippines?
    here, di ako marunong mag-attached ng pdf kaya I snipped to jpg..

page 1

page 2

page 3

I called the guy this morning Raymund Guevara 09178162453 to follow-up my order, ok naman kausap. his email is chemicalguysphilippines*gmail.com

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i ordered from the guy and received the items (citrus wash and gloss, blacklight, V7 and ez-creme) today via LBC another things to play around in my growing lists of detailing items

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sir, do they sell Porter Cable 7424XP? or any package like this..

PORTER CABLE LAKE COUTRY CCS PADS

DA ULTIMATE DETAILING MACHINE

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    It's not included in their list but you can probably e-mail the distributor if they can order this for you. Just hold on to your seat for their pricing though

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Sir, good buy ba yung 4 step nila? (compound, polish sealant and wax) may nakagamit na sa inyo? compared to other brand.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajd View Post
    Sir, good buy ba yung 4 step nila? (compound, polish sealant and wax) may nakagamit na sa inyo? compared to other brand.
    Honestly, I've seen mixed reviews of their compounds and polishes - the newer V-series are ok, though nothing special, based on what I've read. I haven't read anything complementary about their other polishes or compounds. For their sealants, the main downside seems to be durability - both Jet Seal and Blacklight only seem to last a couple of weeks.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I tried recently their wash and gloss shampoo, putting it on the foamer that came along with new pressure washer (nilfisk 110.3) I bought from ace hardware. nice foaming, washing a car is never been enjoyable with a pressure washer and a foaming shampoo

after almost 8 months, i did a paint correction on my black Montero, used menzerna polish/finish, applied pb blackhole glaze, then bfwd sealant. after curing, i one side i topped it with cg blacklight, and wiped it with cg V7. other side i topped it with cg butter wet wax. both sides turned out very slick, mirror like finish gloss! for durability, i don't know how long will it last, i went back overseas 3 days after i detailed my ride. i'll check it out when i go home in dec.

pasensiya di maganda pagkakuha ng photo,

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    Honestly, I've seen mixed reviews of their compounds and polishes - the newer V-series are ok, though nothing special, based on what I've read. I haven't read anything complementary about their other polishes or compounds. For their sealants, the main downside seems to be durability - both Jet Seal and Blacklight only seem to last a couple of weeks.
    Plan ko pa naman kumuha ng v34,v36,EZ creame glaze,jet seal 109 sealant, and butter wax. kaya lang medyo mabigat sa bulsa.

btw, newbie in diy detailing world.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast