New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Paano po ba mami-maintain ang gloss and brightness ng white colored car. kasi madali siyang magkaron ng stain and after 2 to 3 years nagfa-fade ng ang whiteness at medyo i-itim siya ng konte. Thank you po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as much as possible, wag mong ipa-park sa may araw...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pa detail mo tapos kung gusto mo pa clear coat mo ng urethane or 2k para long lasting

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Use a cleaner wax often, wash correctly and never let contaminants stay on your paint...

White is the easiest color to preserve coz kita mo lahat ng dumi...

Get your car detailed, then use a cleaner wax to clean the paint then seal off with a good carnauba or sealant...

White reflects heat, instead of absorbing it, making the paint last a lot longer than dark finishes.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si theveed.....padetail mo muna car mo sa professional detailer then maintain it with waxes.... good luck!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir theveed, sir kimpOy meron po ba kayong mare-recomend na professional na magde-detail? Saan po yun at magkano kaya. T.Y. po uli

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cool,
    pre,orig pa ba white paint mo?mukhang ok pa ah...mine kce gastado na,kaya i really need a repaint..wala na shang gloss eh.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    InVitro: Honestly, I can only recommend Kamias Meguiar's coz I've seen their work first hand... Not to say that other shops aren't good, but I don't recommend or reject a shop if I haven't seen their work first hand...

Price wise, depende sa papagawa mo and sa size ng car mo... Kung paint detail, it shouldn't go over 2K for a car.. SUV lang ata lalagpas dun... Figure the rate to be between 1-1.8K...

Di pa ako nagpapadetail sa labas so I can't say what's the rate these days...

Nikko: Have you tried polishing the paint naba? Kasi I've had several people claim to NEED a hilamos coz their paint is dull, but most cases, nasasalba pa coz oxidized lang yung paint... Yours is a Corona, right? Unless bumigay na yung paint as in it cracks and all, pwede pa dapat yan...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When I still had a white car, I had found that applying Pinnacle crystal mist quick detailer (way back when I was still a Pinnacle fan!) after washing the car had a phenomenal effect on how glossy the car looked afterwards.

Of course, I made sure I had polished the paint and had wax on the car before I ever even thought of spraying on the quick detailer (quick detailers offers no paint protection whatsoever), but quick detailers truly help give cars that showroom shine -- even on white cars!

You might want to give that a shot, keep a bottle handy in the trunk after you've gotten your car detailed. After you've cleaned your car, spray it on, step back and enjoy the shine!

Good luck!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
White car maintenance