New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi po, I bought this chamois for drying up the car after wash, pero tumitigas ung chamois kapag natuyo. I forgot the brand of the chamois pero pag nakita ko I'll post na lang po ulit. Kayo po ba you experience this with your chamois? Kung hindi po anong brand ung maganda at malambot pa din kahit natuyo na.

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sir, 3m na chamois kunin mo oks yun..yan ang gamit ko.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I usually leave yung chamois with a little moisture when i store it sa lalagyan nya, it's not a high end brand so i cant remember the name. I noticed that too nung tinuoy ko ng husto, but ever since i started leaving it with a bit of moisture, the chamoise remained soft and in good condition, and make sure you wash it after use...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    meron akong nabili sa Ace.. naka sale.. kasama nang sponge at chaimos.. yung may lalagyan pa.. 175.00 lang yata.. ok naman

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    i have stopped using chamois when i had that imitation CWB. it was really a helpful piece of stuff. finish off the drying job with green Microtex MF.
    Last edited by claRkEnt; January 24th, 2008 at 12:18 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't use chamois. i use lots and lots of microfiber towels when i wash, dry and polish my car.

nakakaasar din kasi ang chamois minsan, nakakaapat na hagod ka na, hindi pa din ma-absorb yung basa.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i don't use chamois. i use lots and lots of microfiber towels when i wash, dry and polish my car.

nakakaasar din kasi ang chamois minsan, nakakaapat na hagod ka na, hindi pa din ma-absorb yung basa.
    sorry to move away from the topic, but where do you buy your microfiber towels? meron bang pereferred brand?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Same here.

There appears to be a opinion in the different detailing forums about the chamois as being unsafe or unfit for use on the car's paintwork, i.e., especially if one aims to avoid spiderwebbing and to preserve the layer/coat of wax on the paint.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree here,- especially sa mga bagong labas na chamois.....

5202:threadmil:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    before, avion ba yun, i can't remember, yung made in japan but now mf towel na after cwb para safe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Chamois - what brand do you use