New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    anu po ba maganda....

CF Sticker Hood- Mura than real CF but....ung life span nya...

Real CF hood - lightweight / pricey....

nagu2luhan lng kc ako... gusto ko ung CF sticker for my Lancer EX pero un durability nya nka2tempt kc mas mura siya kesa Real CF....

ung Real CF nman since heavy ung body ng Lancer it reduce the weight of my Lancer tpos kht cnu tumungin maganda kc totoong CF xa than the Sticker pag inopen mo unghood maki2ta mong sticker lng...

and kung cnu me alam ng price ng Carbon fiber hood sa Lancer EX pa post n rin Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want performance and have done most of the other typical stuff to achieve performance (like I/H/E mods, ECU upgrades,) then body lightening would give you some benefits.

But if you only like the look of CF, maybe you should just get the sticker and just risk that some people would see through the deception and give your car a giggle or two.

Or just save your money and be happy with your car's hood as-is.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    thanks for the reply....
    if i put CF sticker on it, gaano po ita2gal nun bago wear out?and ung paint po ng hood ndi po ba masi2ra??

sorry for many questions...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]
    Moderator's Note:

REMINDER: posting in SMS/TXT format is not allowed in the tsikot forums.
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Baguhan222 View Post
    thanks for the reply....
    if i put CF sticker on it, gaano po ita2gal nun bago wear out?and ung paint po ng hood ndi po ba masi2ra??

sorry for many questions...

Generally vinyl stickers meant to be used to cover a car will not harm the paint.

But you have to consider that after a few years of exposure, it is possible the color shade of the paint under the sticker will be different from the rest of the car.

As for how long the sticker will wear out, you better ask the seller, there are many levels of quality for the sticker.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sorry for posting it in Text Message Format

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ok thanks for the info..
    hindi naman siguro masyadong problem yung fading color kasi white naman ung car...

thanks po ulit ghost maybe i'll stick w/ CF vinyl siguro later na lang ung CF hood talaga...

siguro i'll spend my money na lng sa Exhaust System... ^^
    Last edited by Baguhan222; March 27th, 2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: adding

CF Hood sticker or Real Carbon fiber Hood?