New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    wash and vacuum...bihira wax

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tamad kasi ako magpa car wash or wax pag umuulan.. parang kagagastos lang.. tapos madumi na agad! eheheheh

usually pag nagpa wax ako.. tapos walang ulan.. eh ni ca cali duster ko lang.. tumatagal nang 2 weeks ganon pa din kintab nya..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kapag di maulan wash and vacuum once a week pero kapag maulan, twice to thrice a week. ako lang nagwa-wax once or twice a month.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    foam wash, vacuum, undercar pressure wash weekly

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Underbody and the once a month engine wash.

The rest I do myself at home.

Walang magawa eh

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks for your responses. I'm setting up a carwash on a limited budget so I wanted to find out which services are commonly availed of to help me decide which equipment to prioritize.

Another question: Would you go to a carwash that uses the traditional bucket & shampoo method instead of the newer foam wash method? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by azr1992 View Post
    Another question: Would you go to a carwash that uses the traditional bucket & shampoo method instead of the newer foam wash method? Thanks.
    Kung may magkalapit lang na traditional (timba) at foam wash, malamang sa foam wash ako. Lalo na pag almost the same or same lang ang cost ng car wash.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Under wash only. body wash and vacum i do it home

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mas gusto ko yung traditional bucket/shampoo method.. mas malinis.. nadadaanan lahat.. yung foam wash.. parang walang epek yun..

Quote Originally Posted by azr1992 View Post
    Thanks for your responses. I'm setting up a carwash on a limited budget so I wanted to find out which services are commonly availed of to help me decide which equipment to prioritize.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    body wash & vacuum every thursday night.
    rest day ng tsikot ko kasi tuwing friday. (coding)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Carwash services commonly availed of ...