New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bird crap pa pala. It's very acidic and even the best waxes or sealants can't protect against crap especially when it gets baked under the sun.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Bird crap pa pala. It's very acidic and even the best waxes or sealants can't protect against crap especially when it gets baked under the sun.
    Corporate Crap is much much more toxic bro...

The whole car and all that one has are compromised....

23.2K:veiledsmile1:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

The whole car and all that one has are compromised....

Pagalingan lang sa ilag yan

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sell the car, it means walang karapatan magka kotse dahil walang garage
    Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums #retzing
    I did not say the guy has no garage but you made a conclusion already. FYI the guy is working in Ortigas center. His employer provided a free parking slot in open parking area. No reservation slot is given to employee instead of 1st come 1st serve basis. pls tell me now do you still think the guy has no right to own a car huh????
    Those of you guys who suggested an earnest ideas, thanks a lot. I really appreciate your help as always but for those who made a silly comments, thank you as well but next time pls be careful what you say as you may know tsikot is a no-nonsense forum. I'm pretty sure nobody here don't want to be wasting their time reading your nonsense replied. isama mo na rin yung nag "like" sa post mo.
    BTW I stand corrected when I said the car is exposed in direct sunlight 24/7. Medyo nasobrahan ata ang pag-key in ko ng sentence. Dapat pala wala na itong 24/7 sa last sentence resulting confusion. My apology for the typo error. Cheers and have a blessed Sunday evening...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haba Haba ng post tapos inamin katangahan yun pag post ng "24/7".

Tapos sabihin assume and presume nakabasa. Labo! :rofl:

Like, like, like

Hinde Mali yun pag post ng "24/7" exaggerated lang. Para dramatic Ang dating. Hahaha

Huwag kasi OA mag post.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

#retzing
    Last edited by shadow; May 18th, 2014 at 08:05 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Find shade?
    It happened to my Mom's car. The paint in the hood, roof and trunk became dull compared to the rest of the car.
    kaya pa kayang maibalik sa original gloss finished sa ganyang condition ng car o kailangan na talagang ipahilamos ang buong car?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kulang kasi sa details yung 1st post mo sir. all the while, everybody thinks that the car is parked outdoors, outside of the owner's home.

yun pala sa office mo........ehe, sa office ng guy.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by chua_riwap; May 18th, 2014 at 08:11 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    kaya pa kayang maibalik sa original gloss finished sa ganyang condition ng car o kailangan na talagang ipahilamos ang buong car?
    Hindi na kaya. We had the dull parts repainted kaya hindi na pantay yung kulay.

The paint became dull only after 2 +/- yrs of exposure in direct sunlight.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Convinience comes with a price, kung nanghihinayang sa pagpapahilamos,e di magtiis sa kupas na paint.

Besides, kung during daytime naka park hindi na kita sa gabi na kupas na ang paint, suggest ipa convert nyo na lang ung car into e-vehicle, kabitan ng solar panels para during daytime mag charge ung batteries.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    i parked my car sa office namin 8hrs a day, 5x a week. open parking. under the Saudi Arabian sun. read - Saudi Arabia.

2 years na car ko and no sign of any faded paints. not to mention sandstorms.

alaga lang sa wax at PROPER carwash.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast