New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Many have their favorites. What is yours. And on the other side of the coin, there are those colors that just do not seem bagay sa cars. It makes you wonder why anyone would order them in that color.

Now we also must note that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Yet you are entitled to your opinion of course.

**feel free to post pics**
    Last edited by midinite; January 14th, 2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: additional line

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    favorite: black
    not so favorite: some weird shades of violet (surprisingly some cars can still look good despite having odd shades)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Worst car color? Purple or violet. I used to like red and blue. But, they stood out too much which isn't good if you're speeding. I still tend to speed at times. But this time, I prefer not to stand out in the crowd. That's why our Contour is Ford beige and our Sonata is steel grey. I was going to get a blue Sonata which is a pretty rare color..... But, it's best I blend in.

Here, there's at least 4 or 5 Sonatas in the neighborhood the same exact color as mine, same wheels, same exact model.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 14th, 2007 at 12:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It depends on the car.

A classic may look good with pastel colors, and a modern car may not look good with those same pastel colors. Some say my 300D looks like vomit, some say they like it. Basta malinis naman yung sasakyan, most of the time the colors are agreeable.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako i prefer white color in any car... i just find them appealing

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ptk675 View Post
    favorite: black
    not so favorite: some weird shades of violet (surprisingly some cars can still look good despite having odd shades)
    seems like there are more cars in black nowadays here in manila. someone said they are high maintenance. Is that true? easier to fade and get visible scratches?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    My fave color - black

Ang pinakaayaw ko naman yung kulay Abokado (Crosswind XT model)

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Worst car color? Purple or violet. I used to like red and blue. But, they stood out too much which isn't good if you're speeding. I still tend to speed at times. But this time, I prefer not to stand out in the crowd. That's why our Contour is Ford beige and our Sonata is steel grey. I was going to get a blue Sonata which is a pretty rare color..... But, it's best I blend in.

Here, there's at least 4 or 5 Sonatas in the neighborhood the same exact color as mine, same wheels, same exact model.
    they say silver is an easy color to maintain. even when dirty it doesnt look as grotty as other colors due when they accumulate dust. anyway, dust as we all know is a feature of Pinas. paano sa States which doesnt seem as dusty in the places i have been.

then again i havent been to the dustbowl.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    My fave color - black

Ang pinakaayaw ko naman yung kulay Abokado (Crosswind XT model)
    with really dark tint?

personally the honda city only looks good in black

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    In the Philippines my favorite car colors are,- red or black. (However, in the US, these are hot colors for traffic enforcers, as statistics show that their owners will most probably overspeed. So, they have a special set of eyes on them)....

:starwars:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Which car color do you like and hate the most?