New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    yung water pump para lumakas ung tubig pwede ba gamitin un gagawing portalble pressure washer?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    yung water pump para lumakas ung tubig pwede ba gamitin un gagawing portalble pressure washer?
    Pwede kung sa pwede kaso tuloy tuloy ka dahil pag stop kailangan mo alisin sa saksakan

Bili ka na lang nun mga portable pressure washer mura-mura lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Yes and no.

Yes, if it has a pressure tank, then water from it will be pressurized... somewhat. If 40 PSI (typical pressure of residential booster pumps) is good enough for you.

No, because, it's not purpose-built for pressure washing. For one, it still needs a nozzle to go with it, to which the pressure is likely not enough, and these pumps will come out more expensive.

On the other hand, a proper pressure washer already includes everything you need. Suffice to say, it's built for the sole purpose of pressure washing. It can produce about 1,000 PSI of pressure, more portable, and cheaper.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    It is very unsafe as the pressure is unregulated. The hose and attachments could explode in your face/ cause injury.

That is the reason why pressure pumps have regulators that automatically cut-off upon reaching the required pressure.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    puede kung puede.
    i suppose that's because you already have the the pump.
    do you have the other parts, like the tubings?
    then you'll have to assemble it pa.
    hassle, unless you enjoy DIY.

just perusing olx, there are several for-sale ones, ready-to-use.

our house is supplied by a pressure tank. it is easy for us to connect the garden hose, and do some pressure-washing if we want to. the pressure is not strong (40-60 psi), "but it suffices".
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pupwede naman. Ganun gamit ko. Yung hose ko is connected to a faucet sa pressure tank. So i get pressurized water sa hose.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pwede provided kaya ng nozzle mo given pressure ng water pump mo. baka kaya nga ng hose but maghiwa-hiwalay nozzle mo talsikan ka pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede, ganyan lang gamit ko before.

1. The pressure tank needs to be by-passed. Ibig sabihin yung papunta sa pressure tank dapat may valve na sarado tapos yung water papunta sa hose e meron ka tee before the valve.
    2. Pwede yan continuous, mababa lang pressure nyan. I used a 1/2 hp pump before the pressure was only maximum 150 psi.
    3. Kaya ng garden hose at garden nozzle ang 150 psi. Ang problema lang yung hose connections mo. Paminsan-minsan itatapon nya yung nozzle pag di mahigpit yung hose.clamp. So yun lang talaga ang problem nyan pag maluwag ang clamps.

PERO, since ang price ng 1/3 hp pump ay P3500, add mo pa price ng good quality garden hose and nozzle plus very good quality hose clamps, E MAS MURA PA BUMILI KA NA LANG NG PRESSURE WASHER P4k lang.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ And the inconvenience of wiring and earthing the motor, dipa portable. lol

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I saw some seller sa shopee... around php5,000
    Bosch
    Self priming
    110 bar
    1300 W

This is good since pwede na hindi direct sa water faucet ang source, sa water bucket or tank pwede na...

Anybody tried ? Or ano alternative nyo? Plan to buy on December...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast