New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bought this at true value ATC for P200+....haven't tried it yet, still don't know if it's at par with my CWB....pero it's made with the same silicone grade rubber or something....I just notice na parang mas madaling hawakan compare sa CWB...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Sige sir balitaan nyo kami sa performance nyan.

Sana sa TV shang meron din.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Looks like the real thing, hope it does well, saan naman kaya gawa ito?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^^Taiwan...hehehehe

but I comapred it side by side with the jelly belly sa true value the rubber looks and feel the same...and when I got home compared it with my CWB...parang mas malambot pa nga rubber niya comapare sa CWB

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i also have 1 and tried it last sat. ok nman sya, never had any scratch which is most important. it says in the packaging that it clears 90% of the water pero feeling ko around 60-70% lang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tried this last night and ok naman, the rubber is softer compared sa CWB ko...so it bends more easily...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Maybe it's just me but I prefer the old microfiber/cotton terry towel method. That way I can also feel for anything inconsistent on the paint surface, not just dry the car up as quick as I can (which can also be done with a large microfiber/waffle-weave towel).

My friend loves the chamois, he says it dries it up in one swipe.

Another friend, on the other hand, uses a leaf blower to blow the water beads out.

Still on topic since you asked about alternatives

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I actually still use microfiber towel after using those water blades, 'coz you can only remove so much water when using the blades....

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    nice find. i wonder if TV park square has a stock.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
    nice find. i wonder if TV park square has a stock.
    just bought one at TV Alabang Town Center for P249.75... Cali Blades and Cali Dusters are prominently displayed but this type is not. When i asked about it, the sales guy immediately knew what i was after, went in and came out with it.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
california water blade alternative...