New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Haven't tried using insurance for repairs but according to my friend with his car it took around 3 weeks for his car to get repaired (The damage is a dent only on his rear ) i'm not sure though if the process of getting the insurance is already accounted for in that 3 weeks time it may take longer due to that.
    We sent one car to casa for repairs, their estimate was for replacement of the windshield, hood, rt fr fender, rt fr headlight assembly, lower rocker mldg refinish above plus front bumper cover and 2 rt side doors. It took 3 months from the time of the estimate to get the car in, then it took them 1 month to do the work. When the car came back, they hadn't replaced the windshield, lower rocker mldg nor repainted the side doors. I had to re-shim the front door and front fender to stop the rubbing and wet sand and buff the paint to get rid of the dust. It would have taken me 1 week to do ALL of the work correctly myself. But the insurance did pay for what they did.
    From now on....... I'll do it all myself.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How much is the average price per panel now?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sino may contact number ng Toyorama? I lost their calling card. Too many Toyorama contacts sa google

edit: found it. Why do they need a chassis number to find out yung headlight for a vehicle?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 17th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nasa 3500 na.

Sa las piñas lagpas moonwalk madami mura na pagawaan at repaint dun. Some can go as low as 1000 per panel. Maayos naman gawa while waiting.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nabangga ka?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino may contact number ng Toyorama? I lost their calling card. Too many Toyorama contacts sa google

edit: found it. Why do they need a chassis number to find out yung headlight for a vehicle?
    Para sigurado sila na tama yun parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Nasa 3500 na.

Sa las piñas lagpas moonwalk madami mura na pagawaan at repaint dun. Some can go as low as 1000 per panel. Maayos naman gawa while waiting.

Nakabangga kasi ng 2017 Grandia yung driver ng friend ko. The guy is asking P8k for the bumper. I said that's too much, ang naalala ko sa casa P4k +/- per panel and that was 5 yrs ago. The guy said that's the cheapest daw OUTSIDE casa. So much BS!

He's asking P20k nga kasi nasira daw headlight.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Nakabangga kasi ng 2017 Grandia yung driver ng friend ko. The guy is asking P8k for the bumper. I said that's too much, ang naalala ko sa casa P4k +/- per panel and that was 5 yrs ago. The guy said that's the cheapest daw OUTSIDE casa. So much BS!

He's asking P20k nga kasi nasira daw headlight.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Tell them kayo magpapagawa and hindi kayo magbabayad sa kanya. Directly sa shop lang tapos shop ang kausapin nyo.

Yung honda 2019 city ng barkada ko, pinagawa namin running board, left and right fender, front bumper and driver door. Umabot kami ng 8500. Hehe

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Had bumper repaint done middle of this year, around may i recall. Sedan altis rear bumper, inabot 6k php due to higher price of paint. Outside casa body repair shop. No vat though.

So kung may vat pa, almost 7k.

Quarter panel 1 piece, i think 3k ang charge naman.

Yung roof repaint, no repair. 11k i recall naman for an suv. Labor and materials na.

Katiwala na shop dito sa may qc, nr roosevelt.

Mayari mismo nagexplain sa amin price increase due to paint price increases. Not sure if similar price pa din dun sa ngayon.

Richbucks motors sa pitimini qc. Di personally kakilala. Nakilala lang dahil insurance sila nirecommend. Okay gawa so kahit mga wala na insurance na need repair or repaint sila pinapagawa namin. Maayos kausap naman.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Why do they need a chassis number to find out yung headlight for a vehicle?
    It's how you search for the specific part for a vehicle. That way you're assured of getting the proper part. The database needs that to get the list of parts unless you have the exact part number.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast