New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi guys, newbie here, not sure if im on the right place to post, just want to ask about places to go to if i want to customize the exterior? I'm just familiar with A-Toy, are there any other places? not too pricey but great quality products and services? simple setup only, tamang pamporma lang, how much do you think will it cost me? 50k? front and rear bumper? front grille? side skirt? spoiler? finishing? im located at quezon city, i preferred nearest to my location. tested, trusted and recommended by you guys would be great, thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The more famous ones include HotWheels and Clifford in E.Rod while Starbright is in Gilmore and has a branch in Pasig.

Most of the people who purchases bodykits like OEM-spec'ed. So if it's your typical chin, bumper, side skirts, etc. those are being sold by a distributor of fiberglass kits who orders these stuff by containers to lower on costs. The product is then resold to the retailers (A-Toy, Hotwheels, Clifford, etc.) for painting and installation. It's one of those "hidden" monopolies in the car part industry.

If you want custom fiberglass installation, you're looking more of A-Toy in Quezon Avenue and The Master of Customs (TMC) in Tandang Sora, QC.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    Hi guys, newbie here, not sure if im on the right place to post, just want to ask about places to go to if i want to customize the exterior? I'm just familiar with A-Toy, are there any other places? not too pricey but great quality products and services? simple setup only, tamang pamporma lang, how much do you think will it cost me? 50k? front and rear bumper? front grille? side skirt? spoiler? finishing? im located at quezon city, i preferred nearest to my location. tested, trusted and recommended by you guys would be great, thanks in advance
    Anong year make and model sir? Para matulungan ka ng mga masters dito.

Peace out!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    So Clifford nga?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App