New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Bigbert's Detailers i believe is the "best", most professional, most friendly place you could ever entrust your car to!

So to my fellow enthusiasts who wish to extend your gratitude and appreciation for their work, this is the thread for us!

To the fantastic trio of detailing excellence: Dave, Vince, Bert... many thanks! You make our rides gleam like new and made our car-owning experience so much easier!

Dave:
    Bro, thanks for taking care of my dad's Altis and my Lancer. His really impressed! Next na visit ko ung revo naman pagawa ko. Saka tataluhin na kita sa Street NBA! hehehe! More power!

--------------Allan (Lance) Chua

Post your own pleasant experiences....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe... thanks a lot Lance... Ganda Lancer mo... good luck sa stain ng gauge face hehe...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Oo nga e. Doing more research on how to access that harness para matanggal ung gauges pero risky kaya ill live with it nalang. Thanks again. Maybe next week madala ko revo. Hey bro have you detailed a scooter before? May SYM Shark kc kame met. black at dami na scratches. How much kya aabutin dito if ever? OT na ko. hehehe.

BIGBERT's Thank You thread...