New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 240 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jason: Not yet... hopefully before the rainy season arrives.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    theveed,

elo. I'd like to ask if you guys would remove tint also and do glass detailing along with it? when you guys detail the glass is that in and out?

thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry dude, we dont remove tint laking dependency kasi on the technique on how the tint was installed eh, kung mali yung pagkagawa sigurado sasama ang defroster lines. Glass detailing we do polish exterior glass since interior glass isn't usually polished, just cleaned using a glass cleaner.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Sir theveed,
    Do you guys do rubbing of car paints to make my car more glossy lookung tsaka para mawala rin yun mga kumapit na dirt sa paint nya? if you do how much would it cost me? my car is a Lancer itlog =)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "Rubbing" is a local jargon pertaining to the use of a course compound. It's just one of the many procedures that can be chosen to tackle on paint problems.

We at Big Bert's factors in the paint condition, age, paint type and other inputs before we determine what method and product is best to restore your paint condition.

Judging from your car's model year (93-96) it's hard to tell without seeing your car as to what its actual condition is, but rest assured, we can give you an accurate assesment on what can be done on your paint if you can drop by for an upclose inspection.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    theveed, nandyan na yung civic ko... iniwan ko kay vincent kanina...

sana matapos tonight.

thx in advance.

btw, may available bang shampoo today?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We will try but we cant commit na matatapos today. Latest will be lunch tomorow. Thanks for your patronage sir.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Dear BigBert,

Mga bossing, magkano po ang aabutin ng Exterior and Interior detailing ng L200 d/c pickup? Hindi pa naman ngayon gagawin kasi bina-body repair pa. Siguro after a month from now to be sure. Gusto ko lang po malaman ang estimated cost.

Thanks!

FD

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pickup po sir is 3,500 full na po kung walang cab cover

Big Bert's Thread [ARCHIVED]