New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I just recently bought a car plate protector for my car and opened found some kind of sticker with silicon like button with the screws for the car plate protector I just wondering if those are for?

I've uploaded a pic right here: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...5/DSC02301.jpg

as you can see there is a silicon, button like stuff next to the screws, I am guessing those are to be used as seperators for the plate cover and the surface of the car? But there are only for of those where should I stick them?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz88 View Post
    I just recently bought a car plate protector for my car and opened found some kind of sticker with silicon like button with the screws for the car plate protector I just wondering if those are for?

I've uploaded a pic right here: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...5/DSC02301.jpg

as you can see there is a silicon, button like stuff next to the screws, I am guessing those are to be used as seperators for the plate cover and the surface of the car? But there are only for of those where should I stick them?
    lower left part and lower right part, both at the back
    Last edited by watusi; June 29th, 2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by watusi View Post
    so sa black plastic back ng plate cover ko lalagay? Di naman siya matatangal kapag nabasa ?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would think they are more of a cushion between the plate and the car to avoid rattling.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz88 View Post
    so sa black plastic back ng plate cover ko lalagay? Di naman siya matatangal kapag nabasa ?
    yup, sa black plastic part. yung aking hindi pa naman natatanggal

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by watusi View Post
    one more thing, by "both at the back", do you mean use all of the silicon button stuff for the plate at the back of the car, or do you mean like at the back of each plates cover(a pair for each the front plate and the back plate)?

Attaching a car plate protector