New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Question at the bottom.

My dilemna:

1. Glass Science Scrub with 3m no-scratch sponge. To remove dirt and watetmarks. I dont want them sandwiched between glass and light wax.
    2. Megs UWWA for light wax.

Results(no pics):
    1. Windshield Clarity is good. Outside looks waxed and mirrrorlike.
    2. Water beads perfectly even with the cars in front spraying dirty water
    3. Wiper spray beads even after repeated use (when rain and road is dusty even when raining)
    4. Arrived home using wiperspray for windshield. Results are still very clear.
    5. No standing water on sunroof.
    6. Rear glass looks cleaner but relatively.

7. Dust is still there.

My question

Which products have you used that helped minimized dust/static? Both glass and body.
    Last edited by StockEngine; July 15th, 2015 at 08:41 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mother's Showtime helped reduce dust in my car up to around 70%.
    It won't totally eliminate it though. My daily route is near gravel refineries and I am very pleased with how it minimizes dust accumulation

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnos View Post
    Mother's Showtime helped reduce dust in my car up to around 70%.
    It won't totally eliminate it though. My daily route is near gravel refineries and I am very pleased with how it minimizes dust accumulation
    Which is this compared to?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hmmmm... So far went from nanosliq, mothers qd, OGE, v7, to ONR. ONR and V7 seems to attract dust less. But i prefer ONR since hindi nya masyado na alter yung properties nung wax or sealant.

For glass i havent tried too many products to compared with, just sticked to glaz and sonax, which i think worked for me.

Hope this helps.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post
    Hmmmm... So far went from nanosliq, mothers qd, OGE, v7, to ONR. ONR and V7 seems to attract dust less. But i prefer ONR since hindi nya masyado na alter yung properties nung wax or sealant.

For glass i havent tried too many products to compared with, just sticked to glaz and sonax, which i think worked for me.

Hope this helps.
    After I detailed the car. What I did was qd with the car cold. And it had less static 2 days afterwards and it seems to attract less dust. Buffing increases static, but wetting with qd and just wiping off helps reduce the static.

I do plan to buy 1gallon of ONR hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Got problem with dust also but in the interior. Any anti-static products for the interior?