New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi guys, we recently bought a Honda City 1.5 vtec and I’m planning to buy wrap around skirts for it outside the casa kc mahal masyado sa casa, and I’m wondering if the 100,000km or the 3 yr warranty of the car will be voided if I decided to install the wrap around skirts that is not from the casa? Since we’re on the topic what shops do you recommend in installing wrap around skirts and how much would it cost me? It would also be great if you give me links to their websites (if there is any)… tnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You'll only void the body integrity warranty (in regards to rust-proofing and paint), and only if the installer has to drill holes to install the bodykit... and only on the panels where they drill holes... it's not a big deal.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    bler, you could check out Cliffords at e.rodriguez sr. ave cor araneta ave. last time i talked to them they quoted me 20K front, side, rear skirts and ducktail spoiler with paint na. its for the facelifted city by the way.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    to be 100% sure, ask your dealer. kung muffler tip lng yan, malamang ok lng.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kapag nagpunta ka sa dealer mo complaining na sumabog ang engine mo at sinabi niya 'sorry wala kang warranty nilagyan mo ng skirt, eh' pakisagasaan mo nga para sa akin.

Your warranty is only affected if the dealer proves that the particular modification caused the failure you are claiming warranty work for.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    bler, you could check out Cliffords at e.rodriguez sr. ave cor araneta ave. last time i talked to them they quoted me 20K front, side, rear skirts and ducktail spoiler with paint na. its for the facelifted city by the way.
    do they have a website so i can preview their work? or do you have pix of ur city with the front side rear skirts? so i can preview their work before going to their shop...

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You'll only void the body integrity warranty (in regards to rust-proofing and paint), and only if the installer has to drill holes to install the bodykit... and only on the panels where they drill holes... it's not a big deal.
    do most of the installers of lower skirts drill holes to the body or dinidikit lng?(sorry baguhan lng me sa mga ganyan bgay... hehehe)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At most you'll need to drill two small holes per side. Just put some touch up paint on the drilled area to avoid rust.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    you can check this out to: www.zerolightech.tk. ok din daw ang products nila plus madali din kausap ang may-ari. balitaan mo na lang kami at pengeng pics pag ayos na auto mo bro

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    you can check this out to: www.zerolightech.tk. ok din daw ang products nila plus madali din kausap ang may-ari. balitaan mo na lang kami at pengeng pics pag ayos na auto mo bro
    just checked the website you mentioned, and i saw that they are offering kevlar fenders, hoods, etc... is it true kevlar? since the materials are made of kevlar then the products that they mentioned are bullet resistant...

or maybe its just made of fiberglass, or carbon fiber mimiking kevlar or just an immitation... how can you tell the difference?

just making one thing clear i said bullet resistant and not bullet proof...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kevlar ok ito ah. So pag nilagyan mo niyan plus kevlar na subs ala armored car ka na

I may be wrong, but I think for kevlar to become bullet resistant, you need to have a certain thickness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast