New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    canvas lang kung magkano sprngs yung maganda pa rin yung ride

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    try niyo mag inquire sa speedlab isa sa distributer ng H&R nasa 12-15k ata or try canvass sa banawe kung lo badyet

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tucson88 View Post
    canvas lang kung magkano sprngs yung maganda pa rin yung ride
    Do not lower your ride. Attack your fender w/ bigger wheel, bolt on w/ 20" or 19" wheel mas maganda pa ang porma. If you touch(change) any of your OEM suspension you're not going to be happy. Keep the luxury of riding and let wheel do the working.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I don't understand why people buy an SUV with a high ground clearance only to put lowering springs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Do not lower your ride. Attack your fender w/ bigger wheel, bolt on w/ 20" or 19" wheel mas maganda pa ang porma. If you touch(change) any of your OEM suspension you're not going to be happy. Keep the luxury of riding and let wheel do the working.
    i changed the wheels of my tucson. the problem is, it got higher by an inch or two due to the increase in diameter of the wheels. i appreciate the tip. i'll still keep the stock springs in case i change it.thanks.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tucson88 View Post
    i changed the wheels of my tucson. the problem is, it got higher by an inch or two due to the increase in diameter of the wheels. i appreciate the tip. i'll still keep the stock springs in case i change it.thanks.

You can maintain the hight of your vehicle by doing plus and minus sizing on wheel and tire.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kanya-kayang trip lang yan
    try to show us some pictures pag natapos project mo
    I bet lupit niyan

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mga 15 or 16k yata... H&R meron daw.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

alam nyo ba kung magkano lowering springs para sa tucson?yung 1"-1.5" drop lang