New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hello! may K pa ba magpa-detail lumang car? i have 1990 nissan sentra box type (diesel) thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yang ganyang mga luma ang masarap nga gawin.. kakapagod nga lang talaga.

yung tipong after cleaning and removing the oxidation you'll uncover the shiny paint. now that's what I like in detailing.

then doing the interior and engine bay... everything will be brought back to almost new condition!

you'll notice that once it's done, your car will be shinier than average looking vehicles.

hmm, with a project like that, expect to be done in about 2-3 days. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    restoration talaga masaya kung from scrap to gem... pag maintenance naman, after 5 years or more, sobra mo syang maapreciate when all of your contemporaries mukang luma na tapos sayo parang galing showroom.

Iba padin kasi yung namaintain ang orig kesa sa narestore eh, whether we're talking about paint, interior or engine condition.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    restoration talaga masaya kung from scrap to gem... pag maintenance naman, after 5 years or more, sobra mo syang maapreciate when all of your contemporaries mukang luma na tapos sayo parang galing showroom.

Iba padin kasi yung namaintain ang orig kesa sa narestore eh, whether we're talking about paint, interior or engine condition.

OT Question lang...

are you online with YM most of the time or not using it anymore..

coz have added you to list and never seen nag-online... hehe..

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ano po ang nagagawa ng detailing sa car na laging nakabilad sa araw at ulan? Does it provide some sort of protection to the paint?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    YES. It acts as a sacrificial barrier against contaminants.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    In a year, how many times should a car be detailed to have this kind of protection?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On average 2x but if you care for it the right way once a year will work out, sometimes even less.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've always wondered - how do you detail a boat? i understand that you can detail everything above the waterline, but what, if anything, do you do to the hull?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    I've seen Megs Boat Detailing stuff sa True Value (dami siguro may yacht na customers ng TV eheheheheh).. Dinidetail pa ba yung below the waterline ng boat? Diba kinakapitan lang yung ng tahong at talaba? Heheheh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The Age Old Question: Why Detail a car and what's detailing?