New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw this earlier at true value, has anyone tried their products? especially the wax?

adam's products

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yes I use Adams. Very easy to use, application is easy, smells great and works very well on the car's finish. Downside is, it's expensive. Personally though, it's worth the extra bucks.

The best product for me is their Quick Detailer...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Saw their products too in a local hardware store. They even have Adam's Tire Black, Celfone cleaner/disinfectant and other cleaning and polishing liquids.

I think I'll try their Quick Detailer

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ito description ng adam's buttery wax...so does this mean na sealant w/ carnauba na siya?

Buttery Wax is the easiest to use, shiniest liquid wax available today. For use in any weather condition, this wax literally falls off with the swipe of a microfiber towel. Buttery Wax is a polymer and Carnauba blend, offering the best of both modern and classic technologies. Buttery Wax contains no cleaners or abrasives, and will not stain plastic or rubber. Always treat an imperfect finish with Adam’s Clay Bar and Revive Polish before applying Butter Wax. Our 12-oz bottle will cover many vehicles, especially when used sparingly as recommended. Suitable for application in the sun or shade, and in hot or cool temperatures.

adam's waxes?