New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    para sa inyo mga sir ano mas maganda? plano ko kasi i-wax sasakyan ko this weekend.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky86 View Post
    para sa inyo mga sir ano mas maganda? plano ko kasi i-wax sasakyan ko this weekend.
    I prefer the Turtle wax (PLATINUM ULTRA GLOSS LIQUID - green bottle) over the 3M wax. Both can be bought in sachets in most DIY stores.

Turtle wax is very easy to apply and remove and gives dark cars deep shine. Wasn't really impressed with the 3M when i used it. Also, i noticed that water beads more using the turtle wax.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post
    I prefer the Turtle wax (PLATINUM ULTRA GLOSS LIQUID - green bottle) over the 3M wax. Both can be bought in sachets in most DIY stores.

Turtle wax is very easy to apply and remove and gives dark cars deep shine. Wasn't really impressed with the 3M when i used it. Also, i noticed that water beads more using the turtle wax.
    how about the longevity of the shine sir? and also does the 3m also gives that wet look shine on lighter colored cars?

thank you!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky86 View Post
    how about the longevity of the shine sir? and also does the 3m also gives that wet look shine on lighter colored cars?

thank you!
    I only used 3M once because i was not impressed with the results i got when i used it.

I usually wax my car with Turtle Wax Ultra Gloss twice a month. Pero one time umabot ako ng almost 3-4 weeks ok pa naman ang beading ng water after 3 car washes and a few rains.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    just be sure to choose non-abrasive car wax in protecting your paint..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ive tried lotsa brand already pero Ive settled w/ TW Hard Shell. Kasi parang kumakapal ang paint o un metal mismo so it gives the impression na mas matibay.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    sir Turtle Wax is better...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Eto gamit ko kanina.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    IMHO, the answer to the question depends upon one's preference. People have different expectations and experiences with regard to a particular wax/sealant.

Nevertheless, here are opinions of those who have tried/used these products:

3M Liquid Wax - http://www.autopia.org/reviews/censu...ails&itemid=23

Turtle Wax Platinum Wax - http://www.autopia.org/reviews/censu...ils&itemid=456

Hope this helps.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    turtle wax din para sa kin.. MR, how much yang eagle one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
3M Liquid Wax Vs Turtle Wax Which is better?