New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Is 3M's ClearBra locally available? If so where can I get some?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nope, it is not even in the 3M Philippines product lineup.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero may FoliaTec na ganun sa Concorde Mega

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Can that be applied to iPods? I'm trying to avoid getting scratches on it and I remembered a few years back that some PC modders used automotive paint for their cases and looked well.

My thinking is... use technology created for automobiles for high tech & easily scratchable gizmos. Are the FoliaTec easily removable? Parang film ba siya?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    Is 3M's ClearBra locally available? If so where can I get some?
    not yet.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kala ko bastos.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    Can that be applied to iPods? I'm trying to avoid getting scratches on it and I remembered a few years back that some PC modders used automotive paint for their cases and looked well.

My thinking is... use technology created for automobiles for high tech & easily scratchable gizmos. Are the FoliaTec easily removable? Parang film ba siya?

They are car specific and I dont think its worth to put it in your IPOD. Anyway, I got a set in my front bumper, in the door sills and rear fenders. Cost? About the same as an Ipod Nano. The clear film is a bit stretchable but it wont do perfect 90 degrees. I think, for the cost, its not worth it.

Oh, they are PITA to install in cars too. For the whole set, I was quoted $600 and $550 from 2 different shops (and thats for labor only).

Edit: This is where I got mine:

http://www.invinca-shield.com/
    Last edited by airshaq20; October 1st, 2005 at 03:09 AM.

3M ClearBra