New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    or you can go directly to their office in Cattleya Condominium in Makati
    or if you want something cheaper (but very similar ) and considering to order online, try Chemical Guys.

Ako I swear by Poorboy's Spray and Gloss still. Great product and the owner (Poorboy) is a really great guy. A close second is Finish Kare's 425.

Eagle One is really good for OTC, still surprises me everytime I use it for qd'ing

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Does anyone knows where to get Turtle Wax QD by gallons? I find TW more lasting than EO.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by milky View Post
    or you can go directly to their office in Cattleya Condominium in Makati
    or if you want something cheaper (but very similar ) and considering to order online, try Chemical Guys.

Ako I swear by Poorboy's Spray and Gloss still. Great product and the owner (Poorboy) is a really great guy. A close second is Finish Kare's 425.

Eagle One is really good for OTC, still surprises me everytime I use it for qd'ing

where do you order online for the CG?
    can we buy poorboys S&G by the gallon? how much? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Here you go Chemical Guys

sure you can.. the gallon is available almost everywhere. Or you can pm Steve about shipping
    pm sent to you

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think i'll try that Poorboys product...i'm almost out of QD (currently using Mothers) and in the mood to try something new. if it's anything like their wheel care products i think i'll be

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ^good stuff bango pa. hehe
    Try also Duragloss Aquawax..it's like a qd on steriods and lasts quite long too. Most of all it's affordable

Quote Originally Posted by milky
    Try also Duragloss Aquawax..it's like a qd on steriods and lasts quite long too. Most of all it's affordable
    Do you sell this? How is it by the gallon?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    No but AG does. It lasts about 2 weeks+ in our weather..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    can someone please post prices for these QD's?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I went to Ace Hardware and ask if they have QD by the gallon of any brand pero wala daw sila by the gallon. Any suggestion po kung saan may available at kung magkano po? TY!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
1-gallon Quick Detailer, any suggestions?