New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    I understand that this thread is off topic but I am unable to post in the correct area despite two times asking for assistance so I am forced to start a thread here.

I would like to start a business in the Philippines, producing high performance automobiles. However I would like to know if anyone had any leads on good chassis Fabrication in the lower bisaya areas.

Sent from my Flare S5 Plus using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    [QUOTE=Dragoon119;3000683]I understand that this thread is off topic but I am unable to post in the correct area despite two times asking for assistance so I am forced to start a thread here.

I would like to start a business in the Philippines, producing high performance automobiles. However I would like to know if anyone had any leads on good chassis Fabrication in the lower bisaya areas.

Sent from my Flare S5 Plus using Tapatalk[/QUO

Most of the high performance cars now are monocoque or stamped/unitized body to save weight and reduce static and dynamic inertia. What are you trying to produce?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon119 View Post
    I understand that this thread is off topic but I am unable to post in the correct area despite two times asking for assistance so I am forced to start a thread here.

try mo ito sir,

Brendan Aurelio
    Brendan Aurelio | Facebook

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    What do you mean by "high performance?"

Like the Aurelio

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    [QUOTE=jick.cejoco;3001020]

Sent from my Flare S5 Plus using Tapatalk[/QUO

Most of the high performance cars now are monocoque or stamped/unitized body to save weight and reduce static and dynamic inertia. What are you trying to produce?
    Yes most of the higher tier performance vehicles are using prepregnated composite monocoque for their chassis structure. I intend to use a system closer to Gordon Murray's I Stream process of a steel tube space frame incorporated into a composite chassis. Although I am working on a cost effective monocoque chassis but for now until that research proves conclusive I am sticking to a space frame for prototype and production.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by innova2013 View Post
    try mo ito sir,

Brendan Aurelio
    Brendan Aurelio | Facebook
    I have contacted Brendan however his Facebook account recieves so much traffic due to inquires into his business that my messages become swallowed in the flood. So I am asking here as I am sure their might be some that know of good fabrication shops in the area.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    What do you mean by "high performance?"

Like the Aurelio
    By high performance I mean, a vehicle that compares in performance to that of a Lotus Elise, Alfa Romeo 4C, Alpine A110, and Porsche Boxster.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005

i understand what you're planning to build

re chassis fabricators

what you will find in the provinces are shops that make chassis for jeepneys and buses

maybe you can contract them to fabricate chassis according to your specifications

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    lots of good pinoy welders

you just have to provide the blueprint, capital, equipment, materials

-

get those female welders trained by TESDA

they say female welders are even better than male welders
    Last edited by uls; August 30th, 2018 at 01:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i like the idea of a boutique car company

those supercar makers not owned by major car companies

like Pagani, Koenigsegg, etc

if i was a dollar billionaire i'd build a car company like those

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast