New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess I'm not included in their target market group because I really find it ugly...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    ayos ng pang business yan. mas nagagandahan ako dun sa dating anfra
    Me too!Ganda yung dati

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Whoever knows Mr. Anastacio Francisco, paki sabi na lang ito:

i hope they improved the brake pedal, kasi yung 1999 model na nagamit ko masyadong malapit yung brake pedal sa poste ng manibela kaya pag tapak sa brake tumutukod yung sapatos ko sa poste ng manibela, i have to keep in mind to use only my toes for braking.

Sir ANFRA, salamat po sa tapang ninyon. i represent kaming mga pinoy sa ma kompetensiyang mundo ng modernong Automotive Industry, please make us proud, keep aiming for excellence.

Salamat po..
    Last edited by dprox; November 16th, 2007 at 05:52 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...2/DSC05821.jpg

Ugliest P.O.S. I have ever seen.

Mga ibang car companies paganda ng paganda ang gawa. Yung FMC after twenty years pumangit pa.

The new Anfra is nothing to be proud of. Even a 1990 model Tamaraw can beat it in looks and quality.

Look at the suspension struts jutting out in front. That is a sign of poor engineering. Nakakahiya.

And look at those thin 150mm wheels. They are the cheapest in the market, and are dangerous on wet road conditions.
    Last edited by dprox; November 17th, 2007 at 07:03 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Go Anfra Go! Go Anfra Go!
    Go Anfra Go! Go Anfra Go! type ko na sya for agricultural use....

kung magkakahala lang siya ng tulad ng suzuki double cab, sa Anfra na ko.

sige po ipagpatuloy po ninyo ang pagbuhay sa sariling atin!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    I like the:

1) roomyness...kayang kaya magkarga ng 4x8 na plywood,
    2) headroom looks tall enough - kahit na 6footer will not have a problem riding it,
    3) carlike na ang dashboard - space for a better radio, merun pang glove compartment, 4) big windows that doesn't seem to have blind spots,
    5) big sidemirrors to further aide the driver not to hit anything when backing or manuevering,
    6) big engine bay - pwede pang malagyan ng much bigger engine if needed,
    7) very neatly done engine bay - madaling linisan,
    8) big lights - impossibleng hindi ka pa makita ng kasalubong mo diyan

...overall what it lack in beauty and porma, it compensates with functionality.

I think if they price that Anfra properly, it should do well as a practical replacement of the AUV na papaliit na ng papaliit lately and as a mass-based utility vehicle.

I definite agree. Mga AUV gawa ng CAMPI at iba pang foreign companies puro pang porma at hindi panghakot o pampasada. Kailangan ngayon yung mura at affordable . Kahit Chinese engine basta bago keysa second hand surplus engine o brand new Japanese o Korean engine bwisit sa mahal.

FMC again, ignore the brickbats at banat nung iba dito sa Tsikot. Tama yung isang nag-comment. hindi naman sya kasama sa intended market ng Anfra. Obvious naman e, pang cargo at passenger ang style nya. Just go out and sell your vehicle.

Bring it to Cavite, may bibili dito. Im sure, kakagatin yan ng operator basta ok ang presyo. Maraming potential buyers dito Cavite. Puedeng pang-service sa University belt ( Cavite version-- Lyceum, DLSU-D, AMA, EAC, Perpetual, St. Jude, St.Paul, TUP, Elizabeth Seton, Rogationist) at Industrial Estates-Ecozone dito.

If its pangit to others fine. But its still better than before, contrary sa comments ng iba. Mas maganda kesya sa mga backyard assembled jeepneys and AUVs ang Anfra. If its too agricultural and industrial, good. These are the characteristics of a utility vehicle, of a people carrier. Di naman siguro ginawa ang ANFRa para pa-pogi points sa chicks at pang-date o pang yabang lang.

I commend you FMC for re-launching Anfra. Las Pinas will be the direct beneficiary of this and the other native auto industries here in Southern LUzon.You will stimulate the local assembly of vehicles again.

Magbenta kayo. You earn.You can nurse back FMC, You give jobs to Pinoys. Thats the most important thing. You survive. The true local AUV industry will survive.

PS

San kayo mag-assemble ng Tsikot PHUV....Kikita tayong lahat...

GO FMC! GO Anfra!!

Go Tsikot PHUV!
    Last edited by jpdm; November 16th, 2007 at 07:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    hindi naman masama ang design, ang tanong ngayon diyan kung magkano ang presyo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    If this is your product in the 21st century, then FMC will die a natural death.

Mr. Francisco should realize that, on one hand, the Japanese and Korean vehicles have constantly improved on their vehicles, and on the other, the low-cost Chinese cars are slowly invading the bottom-end of the market.

Saan ka pa sisingit if you have nothing new to offer the market. This is the basically the same old Anfra sold during the last century with a new Chinese engine.

Shoddy and ugly vehicles like this is the main reason why the local AUV industry is dying.
    Last edited by dprox; November 17th, 2007 at 07:04 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ahem... anything better you can come up with than that? What can you suggest for the tsikot phuv to make it something for us to be proud of?

anyway, i'll take yours as a constructive criticism, since my surname IS "Francisco". lol
    Last edited by dprox; November 17th, 2007 at 02:16 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mas maganda pa iyun dating toyota tamaraw's with toyota L type diesel engine, very fuel efficient, mas maporma pa ang dating... specially iyun nagawa dati double cab...

dati, hawak ng toyota ay delta motors...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
"HELP improve Anfra 2007"