New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Finally, Francisco Motor Corporation has launched its version of the "PhUV".
    Some say it's better than MVPMAP's, but it still needs improvement.
    How can it be improved?

Your suggestions will certainly help FMC and the native Filipino auto assembly industry.
    The aim of this thread is to HELP, so don't just drop negative criticism or empty comments.

CAUTION ~
    The Tsikot Design & Research Forum has a preferential option for Filipino Vehicles.
    OT dito ang paninira. OT din ang criticisms na walang mungkahi.

Be objective, but also constructive.
    Post your analyses, suggestions - and sketches/images if you have some - here.
    Last edited by dprox; November 21st, 2007 at 07:39 AM.
    [SIZE="1"]DESIGN is the missing link in the Philippine auto industry.[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    FMC has a space in Manila Auto Salon at SMX Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.

The Anfra hasn't changed a lot. It's still the Anfra I know in the past but with a Chinese engine that I believe is sourced from JAC and the grille looks more like 90'ish Mitsubishi grille. The instrument panel and the steering wheel came from JAC as well. I think Francisco himself is in the booth.

Sorry for the bad pictures.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006

No specs were unveiled. No marketing either. I think it's just a display.

The instrument panel is hideous, big black plastic. The information area (Speedometer) seems like it was taken from an Old Isuzu dump truck.

FMC guys must've known I am from Tsikot.com
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What a FUGLY snout... they should've just retained the old but practical grille before rather than trying to be a Crosswind copycat.

They should also ditch the fender flares since it looks really out of place with those skinny tires & steel wheels. :rofl01:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yep it's the old one. but still, imho, the anfra looks a lot better than the other PhUV (sans the front grille).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Congratulations to FMC for sticking it out despite the odds. We know how hard up FMC is.
    Mabuhay si Anastacio Francisco! Let's hope that they will be able to further develop the Anfra. Just a little better with each step.

And let's hope the Tsikot PhUV designers can pick up valuable lessons from the MVPMAP & FMC PhUV experiences. We need a more innovative PhUV that is functional, with good engineering and economy but does not sacrifice too much in style. Try to make it way, way cool!
    Last edited by dprox; November 15th, 2007 at 07:54 PM.
    [SIZE="1"]DESIGN is the missing link in the Philippine auto industry.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    matibay na kaya yung body nila? hindi na kaya madaling kalawangin

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I just can't help it but that front really looks..err..ugly. The lights look like they are duling, the grille looks like a butterfly and the bumper makes a pathetic attempt to inherit a set of foglamps.

Heck, a multi-cab looks more sportier than this.

*drey, "Sorry for the bad pictures.": Sorry you had to take them

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm..tail light parang galing sa 90s isuzu tfr..with chrome accents pa!...hehe as much as i would like to say na proudly filipino yan..but pangit talaga, parang trying hard na dinikitan ng maraming chrome bits..

the micro-mini fender flare is just.....wala na akong masabi hehehe

bakit may flanela sa steering wheel?..yan siguro ginamit at sinawsaw sa Armor All..kaya grabe kintab ng black plastic dashboard

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    ..bakit may flanela sa steering wheel?..yan siguro ginamit at sinawsaw sa Armor All..kaya grabe kintab ng black plastic dashboard
    Libre ata yan with every purchase

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
"HELP improve Anfra 2007"