New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    gwapo nung kay sir dprox. go chok! go!!!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    well, somehow it resembles the AMD hummer.....macho din

....AMD...maraming rivet...anyway...maganda talaga ang AMD hummer.....

anyway....some units of this imus-made model were already exported to the Republic of South Africa, United Arab Emirates and Australia...

the imus-made hummer uses the parts and powertrain of mitsubishi pajero...

........480t ang price nito sabi nung assembler....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I wish I were there... We had a community activity in Las Pinas kaya di ako nakapunta.
    Last edited by dprox; September 8th, 2007 at 10:57 AM.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hmmm.....come to think of it, looking at those vehicles--dprox, phuv, hummer--para silang mga miyembro ng constructicons.......

...it's more than meets the eye...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by metatron View Post
    Thanks to jpdm for facilitating the symposium/exhibit.
    Thanks to architect and dprox.
    Thanks to all for introducing the concept of the PhUV to the DLSU-Dasma community.
    Personal thanks to the DLSU-Dasmarinas Department of Development Studies for the inviting me and "Chok" to the symposium. The enthusiasm and hope in the eyes of your youthful audience was most encouraging. May pag-asa pa ang Pilipinas, ang Lupang Hinirang!

Sana nga ma-revive ang Cavite fabrication industries to create more jobs and save us more dollars. (The 50,000 jobs that major automakers have created here are peanuts compared to the 12 million Filipinos who reluctantly have to leave their families behind to work abroad.) Prof. jpdm, sana mabasa ng mga students mo symposium paper on EXPLORING ALTERNATIVE CONCEPTS FOR A FILIPINO CAR.

Our country really needs to shift from consumption to production mode.
    If we can't sell our produce, it wouldn't be surprising for us to end up selling ourselves.
    So let's promote Filipino industries and products. GO NEGOSYO! BUY PINOY! :2thumbsup:
    Last edited by dprox; September 17th, 2007 at 05:25 PM.
    [SIZE="1"]DESIGN is the missing link in the Philippine auto industry.[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tama si sir. dapat hindi lang puros jobs ang meron. dapat puro business rin. problema naman kasi sa tao, alang lakas ng loob gumasta ng capital these days. pero kung cocomputen e mas malaki pa nagagastos upang makapag abroad. hehehe

joke lang. mag-aabroad din ako. tapos kapag bigtime na gawa ako car company dito sa pinas. mga i-mamass produce ko are performance cars. hahaha. hindi naman siguro masama mangarap ang amateur noh?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    mag-aabroad din ako. tapos kapag bigtime na gawa ako car company dito sa pinas. mga i-mamass produce ko are performance cars. hahaha. hindi naman siguro masama mangarap ang amateur noh?
    --ako rin same idea. abroad din ako at tayo ako car company. mag-mass produce ako ng MVPMAP at Tsikot PHUV. Dahil iikot sa i-economiya natin ang pera at ako may ari ng company lalaki ang demand ng PHUV at lalaki kita ng company e di I can spend more money in improving the quality of the vehicle. So mas maraming bibili at dadami rin trabho at income ng mas maraming pinoy.

---Being just a mere consumers of CBU/ or just importing cars is a dead end economic paradigm.

---Pa -review review kuno ng mga foreign cars pero at the end of the day nasa manufacturer pa rin ng binili mong vehicle ang huling halakhak dahil sila ang magdetermine ng warranty, availability ng spare parts and as a consumer, pag labas ng casa ala pang two years yung investment mo sa kotse mo lumipad na sa bintana dahil nag-depreciate na.
    --Unsustainable. kaya Campi pupugak pugak ang sales. Buti nga.
    ---kaya sir oyil tuloy mo plan mo para magproduce ka ng kotse dito sa atin.
    ---ako una mong sales associate o sosyo tayo.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir jpdm at safe origin. Im not gonna stop both of u leaving our beloved Philippines. Im advising u to take English or IELTS examination which is the primary requirements for English speaking country like the US of A, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US and UK Territory.

Invest in our country not here in abroad. Marami akong kakilala dito n yan ang priority nila and some of them would rather stay and even die here. Do you think its bizarre to hear something like that. Ive been asking my self but still no answer. I know this is out of topic, pasensya n po moderator. But im not gonna stop their dream to build and mass produce Cars and UV for Filipino masses.

Before i qualified to become a nurse, Im a car sales executive in one of the Nissan Branch in Rizal. Sad to say its no longer operational. Selling car is not really my cup of tea but its really a good experience though.

Re: MVPMAP PhUV...This PhUV looks the Eu version of Ford Toureg or Transit. Konting modify lng papatok s masses to. Re: Chok...I think this is the best. Sir dprox, maglabas k ng Wagon type with third row seat. Re: Cavite Mid Sized Hummer Replica...thumbs up ako s mga tga caviteno...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    Sir jpdm at safe origin. Im not gonna stop both of u leaving our beloved Philippines.

Invest in our country not here in abroad. Marami akong kakilala dito n yan ang priority nila and some of them would rather stay and even die here.
    But im not gonna stop their dream to build and mass produce Cars and UV for Filipino masses.

Re: MVPMAP PhUV...This PhUV looks the Eu version of Ford Toureg or Transit. Konting modify lng papatok s masses to. Re: Chok...I think this is the best. Sir dprox, maglabas k ng Wagon type with third row seat. Re: Cavite Mid Sized Hummer Replica...thumbs up ako s mga tga caviteno...

Dont worry. I will not leave our beloved country. Hanggat hindi nag-succeed ang PHUV di ako aalis at titigil. especially ang revival ng local auto industry in Cavite and the Philippines.

Indeed, meron market para sa mga locally assembled vehicles. Ang resistance lang siguro ay kung i-undermine tayo ng mga established
    oligopoly as architect mentioned to me. But I believe sa laki nila they cant go low sa cost nila. we can do it achievable yung plano ni Architect.

Tsaka dapt din ang quality katulad na ng sa imus made hummer, dprox o phuv or higher. Mas mataas na naman ang kalidad nila kumpara sa mga crude na jeepneys at otjs na lumabas before.

Ocanusjr. with your help as an OFW and the rest of the OFWs we can realize our dream of owning our OWN Pinoy vehicle.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    Sir jpdm at safe origin. Im not gonna stop both of u leaving our beloved Philippines.

Invest in our country not here in abroad. Marami akong kakilala dito n yan ang priority nila and some of them would rather stay and even die here.
    But im not gonna stop their dream to build and mass produce Cars and UV for Filipino masses.

Dont worry. I will not leave our beloved country. Hanggat hindi nag-succeed ang PHUV di ako aalis at titigil. especially ang revival ng local auto industry in Cavite and the Philippines.

Indeed, meron market para sa mga locally assembled vehicles. Ang resistance lang siguro ay kung undermine tayo ng mga established
    foreign assemblers. matagal na nilang pinapatay ang mga native assemblers but still they are still alive.

With your help, our heroes, the OFWs we can built the country again. In peso terms, you bring 460 billion pesos a year. With that economic power you should be the one who will pressure the government to work for your welfare at hindi mas pinapaburan ng gobyerno mga dayuhan

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
DLSU-D Symposium on Phil Utilty Vehicle(s)