New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ilawod View Post
    *sir ehnriko
    Is NewOil an additive? I have googled NewOil and I have found a drilling liquid additive. I have seen this additive when I was working in drilling rigs 7 years ago. Is this the one you mentioned? Kindly enlightened us. I hope it is available in the Philippines. Is this possible in diesel driven vehicle? They also have an additive for diesel fuel to lessen pollution. I don't remember the name at the moment.
    I am not sure if it is the same one... however, Newoil is similar to the EMF-2000 liquid invented by Dr. Dingel... it's not really an oil additive per se... it's a metal treatment liquid.I did my own tests on this liquid more than 20 years ago, simple elementary tests like, burning point, flash points and torture tests like completely burning it until evaporation depletes it... the metal will still be frictionless even when it is overheated. This is Filipino Invented. I was tasked to promote it two years ago... but the inventor lacked enough marketing support and logistics so - it was only marketed softly. This oil and metal treatment liquid can be used to almost any engine... even - electric. The amazing thing about this is that it conditions rubber materials, improving the properties of gaskets and seals... if you have a loose fan belt, you can even use this to stop the squeecking noise and improve belt friction to the metal - instead of slipping - the belt actually grips the metal pulley (very peculiar). Pwedeng pwede sa diesel engines ito. But the Diesel engine must be treated when it is newly calibrated for Best Results. You will be amazed with the Emmission Test results... Even Brand New engines fail in emmission test standards - unless treated with this. I had an old Mini and I had it tested after I treated it with NewOil... nagulat pati yung emmission testing center... in Cavite City. I recall, it registered almost 0 ppm... sa COx... All my cars were treated and I have significantly have reduced my fuel consumption to an average of 35%. with increased engine power to almost proportional figures. I used to race with a normal 1600cc VW engine treated with this NewOil... it was revving 8,000rpm with a normal single barrel Solex carburetor. People who witnessed it can testify the power and strength of that engine. I had it opened by Mr. Wiliam Bayer in Marikina (legendary VW afficionado and racing mechanic) to find out whats the secret of that engine... he said - It's just a healthy 1600 VW engine... that's all! Normally, healthy won't make your tires scream on third gear.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    * sir ehnriko

Re: NewOil
    Is it the trade name? It would be a great accomplishment of that filipino inventor if is being marketed now, that we are suffering from high vehicle smoke pollution.
    Napalaking tulong iyan sa pagbawas ng masamang hangin dito sa metromanila. The statistics of asthma for babies and small children are highest in MM. Sa darating na panahon ang pag nagkaapo na ako siguro, hikain na sila paglaki!
    I also read about Per Tua additives, parang malapit lapit na siya sa description nyo ng oil. Sana po, sa darating na panahon, maibenta nyo iyan na maaga, para makatulong naman tayo sa pagbawas ng smoke pollution dito sa metro manila.
    Ang problema lang siguro marami ang kokontra. Sana hindi.
    Last edited by dprox; August 4th, 2007 at 07:01 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ilawod View Post
    * sir ehnriko

Re: NewOil
    Is it the trade name? It would be a great accomplishment of that filipino inventor if is being marketed now, that we are suffering from high vehicle smoke pollution.
    Napalaking tulong iyan sa pagbawas ng masamang hangin dito sa metromanila. The statistics of ashma for babies and small children are highest in MM. Sa darating na panahon ang pag nagkaapo na ako siguro, hikain na sila paglaki!
    I also read about Per Tua additives, parang malapit lapit na siya sa description nyo ng oil. Sana po, sa darating na panahon, maibenta nyo iyan na maaga, para makatulong naman tayo sa pagbawas ng smoke pollution dito sa metro manila.
    Ang problema lang siguro marami ang kokontra. Sana hindi.
    That's basically the reason why NewOil wasn't pushed in the traditional manner. There is an inborn trait of Pinoys generally speaking, that when a Pinoy invention comes in.. they ridicule it without even trying. I can't blame them since we are already convinced that a good product should have some sort of seals of approval like PS, ISO-9001, SAE Certifications, etc... To get one of those certification costs money... The inventor is just a small businessman. At any rate - it is already marketed or promoted by the Rotary Clubs... somewhere in Manila. But I don't agree with marketing it thru a political machine. I intend to market it through racing. This way, it will earn its' own reputation. By the way, NewOil has been tested and certified in TESDA. going back to topic.Here's probably the most subcompact 3 wheeler design ever. It's called the SUB

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    3-wheel UV

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The one wheel in front, two wheels at the back is the layout for low speeds and heavy loads. However, the world's fastest three-wheeler, the Spirit of America, had the same configuration.

And also the slowest three-wheeler.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007

The Slowest Three Wheeler... It has 1:1 final drive ratio... and at least 100% baby horsepower once engine is placed on the saddle.

Engine Specs: 3 year old kid.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Probably - the Fastest 3 wheel configuration with 1 in front in the world.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    That kiddie tricycle is more sophisticated than it looks: front-wheel drive, mid-engine layout with a central backbone frame. And quick 1 : 1 steering ratio.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    That kiddie tricycle is more sophisticated than it looks: front-wheel drive, mid-engine layout with a central backbone frame. And quick 1 : 1 steering ratio.
    dont forget the run-flat tires

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    3-wheel UV

-Sir oyil ito yung sinasabi ko na puedeng sana na ipalit sa mga tricycle...

-Sana ganyan yung ma-fabricate dito sa pinas para mas maganda at safer keysa tricycle.

--I think konting modification for Philippine use--for passenger use, commuter, mini school bus, "mobile sari-sari store" and delivery van puede na. It might revolutionalise tricycles here.

--basta mas mura keysa existing tricycle patok ito!!
    Magiging multi purpose pa ang gamit...

I hope sir ehnriko saw this 3 wheeler--as an inspiration sa TRIMA 2

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
3 Wheelers