New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hi guys! i'm new here, im planning to buy an a3 or a4..if ever this will be our first euro car. is it the right time to buy one? reliable ba ang audi? im planning to use it for 10 years..any problems sa a3 or a4? thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    i'll get a bnew one if ever..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by belzer View Post
    hi guys! i'm new here, im planning to buy an a3 or a4..if ever this will be our first euro car. is it the right time to buy one? reliable ba ang audi? im planning to use it for 10 years..any problems sa a3 or a4? thanks!!
    Sir kuha ka nalang bnew BMW or Mercedes-Benz mas reliable sila and availability gn parts/maintenance hindi mahirap and resale value of audi ay mura lang.sa performance mas maganda bmw/mercedes-benz.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn321 View Post
    Sir kuha ka nalang bnew BMW or Mercedes-Benz mas reliable sila and availability gn parts/maintenance hindi mahirap and resale value of audi ay mura lang.sa performance mas maganda bmw/mercedes-benz.
    Have you looked at the selling price of a secondhand 3-series lately? I don't know about you, but I don't like losing a million bucks in just a few years...

-

Hard to say about the new A3 and A4. I know the old turbo models had their issues... and all the German cars have wiring and electronic quirks... but I don't know about the new TFSI and TDI engines.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thanks for your replies..i guess ill wait for the 2011 sti na lang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if your planning to keep your car for 10 years then don't get an audi. it's a nice car, but it's not really a long term car to keep. more like own it for 3 years then sell it.

the 2011 sti is a great choice and it's a lot faster than an a3 or a4, but the interior of the subaru is nothing compared to an a3 or a4. subarus are also known to get up to 100k miles with no issues, it's life span if maintained properly is up to 250k miles.

pero it's so nice to own a euro car, no japanese car can compare to the luxurious interior of a euro car. if you can afford to maintain the audi then i suggest you get that over the subaru.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    bought an A4 recently, i don't worry too much about resale value as this is a company provided car. I have the option to own it or upgrade to another model in 5 years as a company incentive.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I have a 00' Audi A4 thats on its 10th year now. The engine is currently being rebuilt now by Autoplus because my timing belt snapped around 80T kms. Wish i had it replaced earlier. Haha! Had it evaluated in PGA, and they were quoting me around 270k+ for a top overhaul which only included the cost of the parts. I had it pulled out and transferred to Autoplus. Costs a lot more less compared to the original quotation. Really enjoyed driving it since it was my daily driver. I never really had major problems with it prior to the timing belt snapping. Overall, it's a great car! I'd love to upgrade to the newer models! PGA just charges too much for maintenance. 8k+ for a tune-up? ) Just make sure you have deep pockets when planning to maintain euro cars! Japanese cars will definitely save you a lot in terms of car maintenance.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by belzer View Post
    thanks for your replies..i guess ill wait for the 2011 sti na lang.
    sir buy mo nalang sakin pero hindi audi.hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    *daimengrui I envy you..sana may perks din ako like that..
    *boggs.m18 no other problems like A/C and etc? you got it bnew?
    *glenn hehehe!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
planning to buy an A4 or A3