New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Since it's similarly being discussed in the BMW forum, any Audi owners here (or anyone who knows someone) who can share with us the incentives they got from PGA Cars?

What model did you get and how much discount and freebies were thrown in?

Particularly interested in the A4 2.0 TDi model. SRP is (according to Motioncars) 2.990m for the base variant and 3.090m for the premium.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I recently inquired. For the Q5, the agent was willing to drop the base model's price to 3.78M from 3.98M upfront. When I told him that my family was seriously considering the RX 350, he said he would match the latter's SRP of 3.71M. :thumbup:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i did not bought any A4 but it was one of my considerations before i bought my BMW 3 series. expect to get the A4 at 2.6M if not its not a good deal at all. Audi should be mura konti sa BMW so they should give you that price from 3M to 2.6M if you know how to bargain....goodluck

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    PGA Cars is a bigtime smuggler of Audi and Porsche, posting a link from The Daily Tribune : http://www.tribuneonline.org/comment...91115com4.html

The Daily Tribune >>

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EMariano View Post
    PGA Cars is a bigtime smuggler of Audi and Porsche, posting a link from The Daily Tribune : http://www.tribuneonline.org/comment...91115com4.html

The Daily Tribune >>
    ano naman ang agenda nitong newbie?

are your from CAMPI?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Audi should be mura konti sa BMW so they should give you that price from 3M to 2.6M if you know how to bargain....goodluck

wholesale artificial turf

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Any dealer could give 10% discount on any vehicle... it just depends on how disinterested you look...
    a4 tdi was bought for 2.5m w/o insurance
    q7 sline (almost 8m) - offered to us at a surprising 6m... thats 2m off the mark
    a7 - bought with the introductory price of 6.630m w/o ins.... no discount was given but they included free insurance w/ AOG
    (i looked very interested... i coudnt stop giggling through out the whole day)

they dont give "free" tintings or mats... i dont even think they tint at all
    the most you can get is a keychain umbrella cap shirt... not much on freebies...
    if you have a baby you could request an audi pacifier and bottle hahaha

my fam owned a few generations of bmw's... but we all switched to audi and mb
    buy one and you wont regret it :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by my_BMW View Post
    i did not bought any A4 but it was one of my considerations before i bought my BMW 3 series. expect to get the A4 at 2.6M if not its not a good deal at all. Audi should be mura konti sa BMW so they should give you that price from 3M to 2.6M if you know how to bargain....goodluck
    actually audi is exactly "equal" with bmw... reason why audi has a cheaper variant of a4 is when PGA sold bmw "yes... PGA owned bmw a few years back" ... the company who took over added an extra 500k to 1m to every model compared to PGA prices...

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    they dont give "free" tintings or mats
    the most you can get is a keychain umbrella cap shirt... not much on freebies
    Audis don't need cheapo floor mats nor tints that can be installed by anyone...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Audis don't need cheapo floor mats nor tints that can be installed by anyone...
    you got that right... but some people dont know that... they "expect" this things to be free like other brands do... :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
PGA Cars Discounts & Freebies