New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good am! I'm a new owner of a 2001 Audi A4. I am looking for suppliers of maintenance parts for my car, basic stuff like filters, brake pads, timing belts, control arm kits, Etc. Medyo mahal kasi sa casa, I have a Haynes manual for the car and plan to do the maintenance on my own. I hope the more experienced Audi owners can help me out. Thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Sir you've got PM re: Audi parts

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi you've got mail!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gud am, ako rin just had an A4 2002. I had a bad impression of casa maintenance of replace without analyzing the real problem. the casa people does not talk to you straight but instead goes through a litany of things to replace . !!
    Could you guys also help me out to find the right places to look for audi parts. some freelance audi repairmen are giving me the headache of selling me (Whiz)ATF for P800/li because it is included in the "package".

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Try Basic near Honda Libis or check out Autosports along Pasong Tamo ext because they do repair Audi's too.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bug_at View Post
    Gud am, ako rin just had an A4 2002. I had a bad impression of casa maintenance of replace without analyzing the real problem. the casa people does not talk to you straight but instead goes through a litany of things to replace . !!
    Could you guys also help me out to find the right places to look for audi parts. some freelance audi repairmen are giving me the headache of selling me (Whiz)ATF for P800/li because it is included in the "package".
    I don't know about the 2002 A4 (B6?), but for my 2001 A4 (B5.5) I was able to source both a Chilton's repair and maintenance manual from Powerbooks and download a copy of the Service Manual on filesharing *******s I found on international Audi forums. If you can try looking for literature, you can have a better idea if what they are saying you should replace is true especially when it comes to service intervals.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I miswrote in my earlier response, what I meant to say was Haynes repair manual at powerbooks, not Chilton's repair manual. Baka hanapin mo chilton's wala ata sila sa powerbooks niyan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi can you guys also help me where to get parts for my 2004 1.8t a4 and where to get it serviced. thanks

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hi,
    kendrick, bug_at, sorento tlx, you've got private message.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Where can I get parts and service for my 2003 Audi A4 1.8T?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Newbie w/ 2001 Audi A4 need parts.