New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Hi,

I am planning to buy the 2017 Audi A3, which apparently will be release sometime April or May according to Audi Greenhills. An I would like to know if you encountered any problems with Audi (generally any models will do, but previous A3 models would be better) ?

Looks like Audi has more sophisticated hardware's compared to other brands and knowing our country is very hot have you also encountered problems with electrical as such?

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    hi everyone im planning to buy 2012 audi a4 2.0 tdi. what are the things i should look out for? how much is maintenance cost? and how's the reliability? thanks!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i know of three people, all audi owners, purchased from new.
    their cars spent more time in the casa repair shop, than in their garages.
    two of them got fed up and sold their audis after a year, and are now happier owners of japanese-designed cars. one is still holding on.
    i do not know the nature of their cars' issues.

co-incidence?
    Last edited by dr. d; September 13th, 2017 at 11:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i know of three people, all audi owners, purchased from new.
    their cars spent more time in the casa repair shop, than in their garages.
    two of them got fed up and sold their audis after a year, and are now happier owners of japanese-designed cars. one is still holding on.
    i do not know the nature of their cars' issues.

co-incidence?
    Audi's are the rich man's Volkswagen and are pretty reliable. The parts are basically being shared with the rest of the VW automotive group. Baka malas lang yan and I believe all car brands have lemons.

All my previous cars are Toyotas (started with the Corolla Gli ae101 body) but I'm now into VW as it is very fun to drive ... ahehe at least my Twincharged 2017 VW Jetta 1.4 TSI 7-DSG car which is the poor-mans Audi A4 . I also bought a 2 door 1999 VW Golf 1.9 TDI and it is still solid and the engine is in very good condition. Already at 275k km. Parts is not an issue for me as I've learned where to get it cheap from Europe

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    my boss drives a 2015 Audi, presently 60k sa Odo

once lang sya di naka pasok bec of car problems... flat tyre pa.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    my boss drives a 2015 Audi, presently 60k sa Odo

once lang sya di naka pasok bec of car problems... flat tyre pa.
    Flat tyre is a more headache than a speed sensor light error on the dash of my Jetta . I can still drive the car like crazy