Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Audi A4 DTM Edition

showing off what they have inside hehehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt View Post
    Word is that Audi will soon launch a new car that will complement the TT. It will be decidedly feminine and will be named the PP, which stands for... uh, never mind.
    Are they serious?
    I wish they would name it TTT.hehe or T3.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ok di na ako magcomment about the pretty lady.

But I want the RS4! Forget the TT.

Di ba there was a thread here earlier saying that they didn't want to release the 2.0T because of fuel quality issues? So anong nirecommend nilang fuel?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    wala bang additional pics nung naka-pink? :inlove:

Seconded...... :drool:

:fly:

Edit how much too :drool:x2................. the car I mean :spider:
    Last edited by GasJunkie; January 19th, 2007 at 01:00 AM. Reason: lag = teh suk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa pangalan pa lang, hindi lang girls hahabol sa'yo dyan ah

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nice !!! but ill still get the RS4 over the TT

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ayos yun pic where... the three ladies have their hands on a TT

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004

That's worth a second look...

I'm more interested in pricing for the 2.0 model, as it's supposed to be more balanced than the 3.2 V6....

But of course, the RS4 is the big dawg... it's probably the first production Audi to actually drive like a sports car... well, first and only, still... the TT is said to be a bit uninvolving... but it's so much better than the old one, that's forgiveable.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The TT is bland, not as revolutionary (designwise) as the first gen TT

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    True, it's not a revolutionary design in any way, but I disagree... it's exciting, and it differs enough from the old one and from current design language to hint at some exciting stuff in Audi's future.

Note how Audi has used sharp lines and dynamic headlight shapes to hide the bulk of the engine hanging out over the front axle. This shielded side design was also used to similar effect on the Ford Focus, but too conservatively, and on the Alfa Romeo Brera... but in the Brera, it was a disaster, as instead of emphasizing the sharpness of nose, as in the wonderfully gorgeous Brera concept:

it instead emphasized how bulky the front end was, in the Brera production car, and made it look ungainly and heavy.

Yes, the headlight clusters are still awesome compared to most other cars, but the lines of the car are utterly ruined by the poor proportioning... cover up the headlights, and it looks like a big red nose.

See, with Audi, it has the same long-nose issue that Alfa has, because of the need to fit large engines ahead of the front axle:

Even without shielded lights that wrap around properly, the front of the A4 looks kind of heavy, especially because the bumper and lights blend into the front body.

But by cleverly wrapping the lights around the corners of the body before cutting them off, Audi makes the TT look less front-heavy, more dynamic... and the rest of the lines make the car look more lithe, more compact and sporty. It's the same effect used on the Honda Civic, but on the Civic, not edging the lights at the sides makes it seem that the "face" is too big for the car... here, it's just right. And, most importantly, they form a cohesive design relation with the Audi R8 road car that's coming soon.

Sure, they could have done more with the rear light clusters, but this is one of the most beautiful shapes I've seen wrapped around a front-wheel drive chassis.
    Last edited by niky; January 19th, 2007 at 02:56 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Audi TT [Merged]