New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    ever considered dark colored centers with polished lip for an even more youthful look?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    dark centers are more of a fad. The wheels finish is brushed aluminum and lip is double chrome. Not really a big fan of chrome but was told it's easier to clean.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    carlo: sabi sayo issue padin ang diesel dito hehe...

funny how audi and benz almost made the i-drive like device seamless and easy to use but the originator (bmw) still can't get it right...

may review sa automotor and sports nung isang araw ng 7, a8 at s class and both the merc and audi's controls were so much better... (audi yung pinaka ok sa UI at ergo)...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    We just love how the doors close, very solid! The sound quality of the audio is good but I still like the sound quality of the Volvo S80 more

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    as a basis for interior material quality, let's see if the light switch knob will still look fresh after a year or two. also the power window switches. hehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The new Audis look nice but are quite expensive considering that they are selling the FWD versions and not the AWD "Quattro" models.

I noticed one thing, the 16 inch alloy wheels on the A4 TDi, kinda look like wheel covers don't they?
    We have wheel covers that try to look like alloy wheels and alloy wheels that try to look like wheel covers?

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    are locally distributed audis made in china by shanghai volkswagen?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by al_motor
    are locally distributed audis made in china by shanghai volkswagen?
    I believe PGA cars is selling CBU from europe Audi models.

By the way the Chinese Audis are manufactured by FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co, Ltd.
    And their Audi A6 is unique because its a LWB version (A6 L).

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    so germany or hungary, is that right?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    I noticed one thing, the 16 inch alloy wheels on the A4 TDi, kinda look like wheel covers don't they?
    Thats what I told the PGA peeps when I first saw the A4 Avant TDi yesterday hehehehe.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
The Audi A4 TDi, A4 Avant TDi and the A6 TDi Philippine Debut!