New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i can vouch for this car....test drove the gas 2.0T and V6 versions extensively and loved the performance and handling! only problem was we needed more cargo space and the back seats are unacceptably tight, so we went with a bigger vehicle instead.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the Audi A6 V6 3.0 liter TDI engine develops 225 bhp and 450 Nm of torque while the A4 saloon/ Avant TDi has a maximum power output of 103 kW (140 bhp) and peak torque of 320 Nm is available all the way between 1,750 and 2,500 rpm.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    al motor,
    you said na urs is an 01 model, so what's the mileage, where do you fill it up with diesel? ur a longterm user so we want ur feedback from the actual usage, and if ur injectors are still ok.....baka 01 model but very low mileage ?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by al_motor
    audi TDi is rather old news...

Hmm minadali ang pagdikit ng LTO sticker ah..

Ang ganda ng OWDI..hehe

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy
    al motor,
    you said na urs is an 01 model, so what's the mileage, where do you fill it up with diesel? ur a longterm user so we want ur feedback from the actual usage, and if ur injectors are still ok.....baka 01 model but very low mileage ?
    it's a daily driver because the other car is a gas-guzzling V8 SUV...it runs fine till now but it's rather more clattery compared to when the unit was still in germany.

petron is indeed recommended, but total is also ok allegedly. but diesel quality here is still eons behind europe.

it runs two fuel filters.

there are actually more electrical gremlins and gripes about exterior and interior trim than there are mechanical problems.

oh yeah, it's not my car. let that be clear.

gearspeed,
    the stickers are not mounted on the actual license plate because the space for that is too tight. this car runs real euro plate frames fore and aft.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    additionally, the 180hp engine has become somewhat laggy after prolonged use of local diesel.

i disagree with those who tested the car about interior quality. interior quality actually sucks. even a VTi or Corolla's interior might outlast it. leather and plastic easily scuff, despite all the owner's efforts to take care of the car.

Oh yeah, it eats brake rotors rather quickly. My Honda City which I owned for about 70tkm and even raced on Subic never had such voracious appetite for discs.

AFAIK it's got about 40tkm on the clock more or less.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006

The new A6 is really one fine car. Here's mine with 20" wheels.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    what really redeems the car though is its strong pull when you get the turbo spooling, and that cocooned feeling you get inside a european car. also very stable at high speed, somewhat better than what i've experienced whilst driving a benz and bimmer.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by onie

The new A6 is really one fine car. Here's mine with 20" wheels.
    staggered wheels? nice lip. mmm....

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    3 piece forged 20x9 all around 2" front lip 3" rear lip

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
The Audi A4 TDi, A4 Avant TDi and the A6 TDi Philippine Debut!