New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I recently purchased an Audi A1 last December. Last week, the car kept shaking then eventually dying after a few seconds. The EPC and battery lights were on in the dashboard.

I had the dealer tow the car for repair. They had told me that it was impurities in the fuel causing the problem. They had to replace some spark plugs and they were charging me for this. I had informed them that I only put 100 octane in the car - upon advisement of my sales agent. After some argument, they agreed in would be in the warranty.

They delivered the car back to me two days later. When I was going to use it that evening, the car still kept dying and the battery lights were on. They towed it a second time.

They informed me they conducted a fuel test and had found diesel mixed with the fuel. And supposedly had to replace some spark plugs again. And they were charging me for this. I had told them that I would not pay since the car already came from them and straight after repair, it seemed worse.

After some argument, they finally agreed it would again be in the warranty.

I had asked them to give me a copy of their first and second service report also the results of the fuel test. They have refused to do so.

I have had to go to the bank and have them intervene and they dealt with Audi Philippines and advised the same.

Audi agreed to give me the service reports on what was replaced with my car and have a technician road test it with me. As I was waiting for the delivery, Audi Philippines then changed their minds and said they could not give me any written documents. Nor could they release the car. And would then charge me for the repairs.

They said they are consulting with their corporate lawyers on the matter.

It is very difficult to deal with them and I believe customers should not be treated in such manner, that's why I'm writing this.

I love my car and I know Audi is a great brand, but unfortunately PGA CARS has horrible service.

I now had to pay for all the repairs done to my car. Even if they released it the second time, supposedly in good condition. They refuse to acknowledge that they misdiagnosed the car and released it in bad condition. They are covering up for their mistakes and charging the clients. They were even going to charge me for towing. Do not believe their 24 hour roadside assistance or their 5 year warranty. They will try to put everything outside the warranty to make the customer pay.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PGA CARS. DO NOT PUT GAS IN PETRON DASMA AS THEY ALSO OWN THIS.

PETRON in GIL PUYAT cor MAKATI AVE IS WHERE I GOT CONTAMINATED FUEL.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Was it really contaminated fuel?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    That's what they say. They still haven't released the fuel test results to me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    So uhh... after repairs, is your car doing good now?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    palagi akong nagpapagas dun sa petron na yan. so far sa loob ng 1.5yrs wala pa akong naging problem sa contamination. Blaze din kinakarga ko.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    So uhh... after repairs, is your car doing good now?
    Just got it back today. So far it's been okay. Hopefully this is the last in a very long time.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Paul View Post
    palagi akong nagpapagas dun sa petron na yan. so far sa loob ng 1.5yrs wala pa akong naging problem sa contamination. Blaze din kinakarga ko.
    I've been putting gas from there ever since I got my car din last December. So I don't know if what they said is true.

But apparently there's diesel mixed with the Blaze.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayhero View Post
    Just got it back today. So far it's been okay. Hopefully this is the last in a very long time.
    Wishing the same too.

But man, the repair bill must suck a$$.

If you don't mind, how much did they charge you for the repairs that they have been doing?

And yeah, unless the manual states you should get 100RON & nothing else which is very unlikely, try switching gas stations starting today. You can use the lowest RON recommended or the next up in the line and see if the car reacts the same.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Wishing the same too.

But man, the repair bill must suck a$$.

If you don't mind, how much did they charge you for the repairs that they have been doing?

And yeah, unless the manual states you should get 100RON & nothing else which is very unlikely, try switching gas stations starting today. You can use the lowest RON recommended or the next up in the line and see if the car reacts the same.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium
    Thanks!

Yes it does. Especially since it's their fault. I wouldn't have minded paying if it wasn't in the warranty. But the problem is, they released the car already and it broke down a second time. For the same problem. Then they lied about it.

A little over 25k.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayhero View Post
    Thanks!

Yes it does. Especially since it's their fault. I wouldn't have minded paying if it wasn't in the warranty. But the problem is, they released the car already and it broke down a second time. For the same problem. Then they lied about it.

A little over 25k.
    Oh yeah and they even tried to charge me for the towing! Which is supposed to be part of their service to begin with. 24 hour roadside assistance.

If I didn't fight and argue with them it would have been an additional 4k more! What a$$holes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast