New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I have a month old Innova J Gas with aircon problem. Pag nakabukas yung blower sa likod may pumapasok ng fumes comming from the outside. Pag sa harap lang bukas wala naman. Dinala ko na sa Toyota for warranty kahapon kaso walang nangyari. Sabi nila na escalate na raw to sa TMP and Denso.

As far as I know, ang blower ng Innova sa likod ay nasa third row sa right side. Kabila ng tools yon. So doon kumukuha ng hangin yung blower non. Kung may butas doon definitely doon manggagaling yung outside air non..pero di raw nila masolve pa

anyone na naexperience na ito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Correction: The title should be "Innova" not Innove

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    delikado yan,carbon monoxide

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    up ko lang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka may butas na kinakunan ng air yun rear aircon. dapat circulating air lang yan, except kung i-open mo yun vent.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    update ko lang...

tinanggal ng dealer yung rear bumper nya. may louver pala sya sa left and right. yung louver na yon eh may cover na rubber. imagine nyo na yung bintana sa bahay na may kurtina na pwedeng e angat. pag inangat yung rubber cover makikita nyo eh foam.

medyo misaligned yung louver kaya they straighten it and put additional foam sa loob non. I ask them kung bakit hindi sealed yon. kasi just beside it is yung blower ng aircon for the 2nd and 3rd row. and they mentioned about excess air should pass thru it pag sinara yung pinto. sabi ko eh di me tendency talaga na kumuha yung blower ng outside air. sabi naman nila yun daw talaga yung design non.

medyo nag improve yung condition after non. the fumes comming from the outside only enters the cabin pag nakahinto. pero pag tumatakbo eh hindi naman.

once again i ask them to fix it. i requested them to ask TMP to send their guys and they should look into this problem. and so the guys in TMP looked into my car and their finding was that my car is at par with the other innovas.

so i ask them what now? this is already escalated in toyota thailand to check if this is a design problem. its been five months now that im experiencing this problem. buti na lang lagi lang ako mag isa na gumagamit nito so yung front aircon lang ang nakabukas.

anyone experiencing this problem in your innova?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I don't experience that problem in my innova. Only problem was outside air goes in from the front of the aircon. Had it fixed under warranty. Have you tried bringing it to a nippondenso service center ?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm no problem like that in our innova G with more than 10k kms

why don't you give Coolmate a visit, they have a office in Pasong Tamo ext.

please visit http://www.densoservice-phil.com for the exact address and contact details.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    why don't you give Coolmate a visit, they have a office in Pasong Tamo ext.

please visit http://www.densoservice-phil.com for the exact address and contact details.

I did ask them about this. They mentioned to me that they do not handle warranty claims and that it is the responsibility of the dealer.

The dealer told me that this is not an aircon problem but rather a design problem of the vehicle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Toyota Innova Aircon Problem