So what was your bad experience?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathbu View Post
    Just don't go to this shop.
    What you got from them ??????? tell us

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Went there to have my unit have a check up. It was diagnosed that the auxillary fan motor of my unit broke down and they replaced it.

The technician rewired the electrical of my A/C because according to him the module of my aircon unit is no longer working so I gave him a go. He installed a thermostat to the front evaporator and cut off the solonoid at the back evaporator.

After three days, my A/C unit isn't cold enough so I brought it back for check up and the technician detected that the motor fan he installed is defective so the shop replaced it right away. Then after another 3 days, same symptoms of my unit and returned my vehicle to KLONDIKE.

They suggested that I have the A/C system flushed. They replaced the hose assembly, drier, took the 2 evaporators for leak tests. I also complained that the wiring for my fan motor get too hot to the touch and the fuse he installed kept on melting literally, so he has to replace it twice already. He tested the fan motor that they installed by connecting it directly to the battery terminals. I told him if the fan motor is safe to use and if its in good condition and he said YES.

And here again another 3 days lapsed and same problem. Brought it back to them to have it diagnosed and suggested that I replace my unit's condenser. I told them I'll be back but I went to MRV to seek another opinion.

The diagnose was my condenser is still in good condition and I just have to replace the expansion valve. MRV technician found out that the fan motor is defective and needs to be replaced. They flushed the A/C system and found out that there's "putik" coming out from the pipings of the system and concluded the KLONDIKE might have used another cleaning agent which is not the "141 B".

Went back to KLONDIKE and ask them to replace the fan motor. All their 4 (four) fan motors in stock are still defective and just asked them to have a refund for it instead of waiting for a working motor to arrive.

I just hope that my A/C won't bug down again. Thanks to MRV technicians.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 12th, 2010 at 11:23 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    dapat sa goon squad mo to pinopost! para masaya! :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mikomac View Post
    dapat sa goon squad mo to pinopost! para masaya! :D
    bat sa goon squad?

Shop to Avoid: KLONDIKE in E. Rodriguez