New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Need to buy or fabricate upper radiator hose for Chevy Venture. Where can I get one? Already checked banawe and its not available. Called Thunder and GM 3 weeks special order daw at 3000 pesos. Help pls.
    medyo ot:
    di ba parang sira ang casa kapag sinabi walang radiator hose silang stock for a 4 year old model na kotse?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sad to say but yes.... gm doesnt stock most parts.... consumable parts lang iniistock nila... they even source out parts sa binondo... either fabricate or order online on the internet. i usually order parts i needed on the internet and usually arrived 1 week after. it is cheaper pa even with the shipping added....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Where do you order parts online? Can you pls give us the site? It will help us GM owners.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i usually shop on ebay with sellers who have a good feedback and prompt email response. its the cheapest alternative. there are also parts not available on ebay, so i resort to rockauto. point your browser to http://www.rockauto.com . my last order with them was a chevy radiator. i placed my order oct 30. it was processed right away and left the U.S. oct 31. it arrived in manila via EMS nov. 6. shipping cost, import tax/duties are on the high side but i was still able to save P13,000 from the price given to me by Thunder Automotives.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    you finally removed the gas saving device? is your temp better now?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Radiator hose