New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i need help on this. nawawala lamig ng aircon ko, then napansin ko tila umuusok then later on, pinapawisan ang aircon outlet ko. somebody suggested palinis, ok na daw. however, matapos malinisan, ganon pa rin. advise ng technician, palitan ang thermostat. thermostat ba talaga dapat palitan dito?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    may "click" intervals pa ba?? ganyan din ata yung akin dati kaso nauuna ung usok na puti, after that wala na yung lamig pag inangat yung hood ayun, nagyeyelo na yung daanan ng air, ang logic.. nababarahan na yung daanan ng air...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    General Cleaning ba nawaga sa aircon mo? na replace iyun aircon filter?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    yup, general cleaning. all filters had been changed. when the technician opened the evaporator "case", it was covered by ice. pero ganon parin, nawawala ang lamig.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di kaya ref yan at di aircon? seriously, it could also be your expansion valve.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    masyado kasing mainit talaga ngaun, pati aircon pinapawisan na

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Check if the Evaporator filters are clogged. Maybe the Evaporators itself are clogged.
    Check also the function of the blower. If the blower is weak, it will not be able to let enough air pass through the evaporator...hence the evaporator's temperature will drop until it reaches the freezing point.

I experienced this before in my old old tsikot..what I normally do is I just turn the A/C off...let the blower run...the ice will melt in a few minutes..then turn the A/C on again. This is only a quick fix until you are able to find time to properly clean your system.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    isolate mo muna yung problem ng theremostat. try mo adjust to a lower setting. pag hindi nag automatic, theremostat nga.

ganyan din problem ng a/c ko dati. climate control sya. pag long driving nagyeyelo. naayos naman after general cleaning. (palit expansion valve, drier)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    Check if the Evaporator filters are clogged. Maybe the Evaporators itself are clogged.
    Check also the function of the blower. If the blower is weak, it will not be able to let enough air pass through the evaporator...hence the evaporator's temperature will drop until it reaches the freezing point.

I experienced this before in my old old tsikot..what I normally do is I just turn the A/C off...let the blower run...the ice will melt in a few minutes..then turn the A/C on again. This is only a quick fix until you are able to find time to properly clean your system.
    brods, thanks for your suggestions. yup, thats what im doing now, manually turning it on and off and it works for now. ill check the blower too. it could be the reason for this. i think i need to have this car for a check up again in another aircon repair shop. hassle masyado. im hesitant to change the thermostat bcoz it may be not the problem. medyo may mahal ang sa xto. tnx.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    barado po kung ganyan.
    kelangan jan system reprocess, para matanggal yung bara sa mga tubes
    pati condenser at evap need i flush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
pinapawisan aircon ko