New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    My Rear Aircon Solenoid Valve is busted. I've just replace the 2 fans of the condenser and now another problem.

Anyone tried replacing this already? I'm calling aircon shops but they're not familiar with this!

Any place I can buy this cheaper????

HELP MEEEHHH!!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pwedeng alisin nalang yan or ebypass, hindi na e connect. kasi kung may barado nayan hindi na lalamig ang aircon sa likod. kagaya sa van ko inalis na. ok naman parang pareho lang ang lamig kung meron o wala..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    it is installed for a purpose. it is a cut-off switch so that refrigerant wont flow on the rear evaporator. the effect is more cooler air going out on the front air vents. without the solenoid valve, you can feel that your rear evaporator turned off is somewhat cold and if the rear fan is running you will get slightly cooler air. this is because the outward flow of the refrigerant on the front evaporator is cold, the flow continues into the rear evaporator.

yes, it is your option to remove it with a bit sacrifice on the cold air output. however, if you can find a replacement part, go for it. it doesnt cost much naman.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    i don't wish to remove that option.. but if i can't find a replacement.. i might do so..

tomorrow i'll go to banawe and try to look for this part.. i hope it is cheap

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_possessed View Post
    i don't wish to remove that option.. but if i can't find a replacement.. i might do so..

tomorrow i'll go to banawe and try to look for this part.. i hope it is cheap
    handa ka na ng around 4.5k for that solenoid and its hard to find and hindi naman mabilis masira yan , are you sure sira na yan

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mas mura naman siguro, dahil when i replaced my starex's rear evaporator solenoid valve, i bought the original brand new part for just P900 in taft avenue.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by abort_retry View Post
    mas mura naman siguro, dahil when i replaced my starex's rear evaporator solenoid valve, i bought the original brand new part for just P900 in taft avenue.
    That's really cheap.. but let me see tomorrow if I can find one..

saan kayo nakabili, papalit ako din ng part na yan for the liteace, pero yung akin sa front naman...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    saan kayo nakabili, papalit ako din ng part na yan for the liteace, pero yung akin sa front naman...
    hi sir, i dont think it is applicable for the front evaporator. the mentioned part is only for the rear. the purpose is to cut-off the refrigerant flow whenever the rear a/c is not being used.

merong solenoid valves ang liteace ko, 3 nga for front(low-med-high settings), 1 for the ref, 1 for the rear.

nasira ung 1 sa 3 solenoid valve sa harap,e..kaya kailangan ko palitan (low setting) saan po mo nabili? wala ba sa aircon-shops yan?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pajero:Rear Aircon: Solenoid Valve Problem