New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good day sa inyong lahat. Nagkaproblema kasi aircon ng local pajero GenII ko. Pinacheck ko ang hindi umaandar yung main auxillary fan,( the one behind the front grill ). Nung kinalog umandar naman, then pinaoff ang aircon tapos on ulit, ayun ayaw nanaman umandar nung fan. Sira na raw yung fan motor needs to be replaced and abutin daw ng 6thousand. Mahal daw talaga yung main fan ng pajero compared to other small cars.

May nakapagpalit na ba sa inyo ng ganitong fan or encountered same problems. Sabi pwde rin daw pahinang/parepair lang yung motor pero baka hindi rin tumagal. Baka may mabigay kayong tip, thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    try checking kay mang mario.. makakatipid ka dun big time with quality work

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    di kaya carbon lang ang problem cause ayaw mag-start ng fan..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Try spraying electronic grade contact cleaner the inside of the motor thru the drain vent. But you need to dismantle the fan first. You can also buy a surplus * P850. YOu must also check that the 2nd aux fan is also working.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if all else fails, I'm absolutely sure that you can find other fans that'll fit... pajero pa...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako nasira na din yan, tama yung quote sa iyo, basta orig. sakit daw ng pajero yan. if i were u, go with the orig na if u plan on keeping ur paj for a long time. had bad experiences with surplus n other repair. d tatagal. bettr off with buying new.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Yup same here. I had mine replaced with a much cheaper brand but it didnt last that long. It would be better to use genuine mitsubishi parts to get your moneys worth. I had mine quoted for 11K pesos for general overhaul and cleaning of the whole aircon unit sa kasa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Had mine repaired by Mang Mario. Around Php 300.00 or so if I'm not mistaken.

Lancer ni odell diyan din inayos ang fan nung nag-fail.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun naman pala eh, kay mario ka na moks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o nga david. Salamat sa reply bossing otep, galing ako kanina kay mario and hindi na nga pwde marepair yung motor kasi manipis na raw yung mga grooves. I decided to go with the replacement fan. They charged me 1800 for the part and labor na.

Less than half the price ng original kaya try ko na rin, hopefully tumagal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
pajero aircon