New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Guys,

Newbie here.. Need help. Noisy yung blower ng vios ko, kaya ba ng DIY(do it yourself) yun. Any tip to do it. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by siov2012 View Post
    Guys,

Newbie here.. Need help. Noisy yung blower ng vios ko, kaya ba ng DIY(do it yourself) yun. Any tip to do it. Thanks.
    mahirap i diy ang fan lalo na kung di ka sanay.
    most probably, baka madumi lang din yan kaya noisy.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ok. thnks..so patignan ko na lang sa mechanic, pde cguro kahit di na sa casa

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Something may have fallen into your blower intake, piece of paper, etc. The blower intake of the vios is directly under the glove compartment. If its not covered by an aircon filter, then its wide open.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as i understand, the vios is a vehicle whose entire dash assembly has to be unhooked, to get at the aircon's innards. but see if you can fit a hand in the intake. as mr benz suggests.... baka may tiket lang na nahigop doon..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    as i understand, the vios is a vehicle whose entire dash assembly has to be unhooked, to get at the aircon's innards. but see if you can fit a hand in the intake. as mr benz suggests.... baka may tiket lang na nahigop doon..
    Getting to the blower is simple. One has to squeeze the plastic glove box stoppers so that it pops out of the guide rails, from then on the glove box hangs on its hinges. The blower assembly is already accessible.

For the other aircon bits, dash removal is needed.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    nangyari na yan sa akin may nahulog lang na papel sa blower intake inalis lang yung glove compartment para makuha yung papel problem solved

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks sa mga replies.. itry ko sya gawin