New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Yes. Yun lang naman ang nire-read ng temp gauge natin na nasa instrumental panel. Yung temp ng water/coolant sa cooling system in every car through use of a thermostat sensor. To monitor and give us data reading if our vehicle cooling system is in normal operation during running our engine.

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    tried connecting bluetooth obd2 using torque app, hindi na detect honda jazz 05 ko. sayang, i was excited pa naman mgkaroon ng temp gauge.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mga sirs, may maadvise ba kayo na bilihan for a radiator fan for civic 2001? qc area.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Banawe

Sent from my Alcatel Onetouch Pop 3 (5) using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    An OBD2 adapter that will tie up with an android up to monitor its temp. Sounds interesting to do. I don't know if someone already have done that. Try it. And if you are successful with it, share it with us bro.[emoji4]

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk
    nagawa mo na ito bro rodetor?
    nagawa ko kasi, di ko lang alam anong safe temp and yun malapit na sa overheat. hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nagawa mo na ito bro rodetor?
    nagawa ko kasi, di ko lang alam anong safe temp and yun malapit na sa overheat. hehehe
    Nope. Di ko pa nai-try. Di pa ako nakakabili ng hardwares and peripherals nyan. Not in my needs, for now.

You can share it naman bro, ano brand nabili sa ginamit mo and how much inabot. And how and what did you do.

Typically, pwede bluetooth or by data cable ang pag-detect transfer sa smart phone or android phone, depende sa OBD2 features.

Regarding sa temp, ang boiling point ng water is 100•c. Ang close circuit or pag activate ng thermo switch to turn on the radiator fans, kadalasan naka indicate sa switch ay nasa 80•c. Reaching that temp and above it, for the coolant, activates the fans to assist in cooling down the coolant from our radiators. Decreasing the temp of our coolant to somewhere from 75~70 •c, the thermo switch deactivates our cooling fans from running. For me, I can only assume, the normal or good operating temperature for our petrol powered engines is somewhere between 40•c ~ 60•c. To have a good combustion of the air/fuel mixture entering the piston chambers.

Ano ba temp na-sense when your engine is running on idle for about 30 to 45 minute, until your rad and aux fans activates to run? Ano rin ba ang temp readings, when your radiator and aux fans, deactivates from running?

Sent from my Alcatel Onetouch Pop 3 (5) using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
    mga sirs, may maadvise ba kayo na bilihan for a radiator fan for civic 2001? qc area.
    Reys electrical (Cubao and Marikina), Wizzard in Morato.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456