New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MRV Aircon Parts & Supplies
    E. Rodriguez corner Monte de Piedad St., make a left turn from Tomas Morato it's on your left after Iglesia Ni Cristo.

I highly recommend the repair guys here. Honest and pulido gumawa, I already told them that I will be posting their services here. Competitive ang prices nila since ang source ng parts nila ay direct importer. They are just freelance and they fix the vehicle beside the MRV shop. They were able to fix the problem with my pajero. Look for Philip and tell him that knew about them from tsikot.com and they will take care of you. Their number to follow.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    meron warranty? Are they part of MRV or sideline sa tabi lang?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    meron warranty? Are they part of MRV or sideline sa tabi lang?
    may warranty. yes, free lancer sila but so far i have no problem dealing with them. very satisfied ako sa service nila. with regards sa parts, definitely pinaka mababa sila since one of the importers sila and dun din kumukuha ang mga "casa" ng parts. just look for philip and mention that your from tsikot.com

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Great! I'll be going there on Monday and would give feedback

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    Great! I'll be going there on Monday and would give feedback
    just remember to go to E. Rodriguez Corner Monte de Piedad street. Dalawang branch ang MRV sa E. Rodriguez kase. Look for Phillip(payat) and Otep (kalbo) kase sila ang tingin kong magaling talaga magtrabaho. Labor and freon lang sa kanila the rest sa MRV mo na babayaran.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathbu View Post
    just remember to go to E. Rodriguez Corner Monte de Piedad street. Dalawang branch ang MRV sa E. Rodriguez kase. Look for Phillip(payat) and Otep (kalbo) kase sila ang tingin kong magaling talaga magtrabaho. Labor and freon lang sa kanila the rest sa MRV mo na babayaran.
    I had two cars done with Phillip - Looks good. We shall see in a month or two

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kung sa piyesa dito ako bumibili mas mura kesa sa ibang gawaan ng Auto Aircon shop.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    just had my civic es aircon check and cleaned here the best and cheapest of all. complete parts supplier kasi sila...halos half the price ng ibang shops

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Am very glad everybody had a positive experience with Philip's crew. Pajero ko pag naka park nag-moist talaga lahat ng windows sa sobrang lakas ng A/C. Masaya talga ako sa trabaho nila dito.

Wala nga lang talaga matambayan dito pero guaranteed trabaho nila.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Any estimates kung makano yung labor nila?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
MRV A/C  repair shop