New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Anyone knows a shop that has a refrigerant analyzer? Does anyone knows a place where I can buy small sealed can of R-134a? I don't want to risk contaminating my AC. Counterfeit & unpure/blended refrigerant are sold everywhere.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by desertst0rm View Post
    Anyone knows a shop that has a refrigerant analyzer? Does anyone knows a place where I can buy small sealed can of R-134a? I don't want to risk contaminating my AC. Counterfeit & unpure/blended refrigerant are sold everywhere.
    Meron ako nakita sa HMR Tandang Sora na 134a na small can nasa 300
    pesos.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by desertst0rm View Post

If you can not find one, you can still analyze the refrigerant purity using a quality, calibrated manifold gauge and a reliable thermometer. With a thermometer taped to a convenient location on the refrigeration line, verify the pressure/temperature relationships with a P/T chart you can download from Google.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Meron ako nakita sa HMR Tandang Sora na 134a na small can nasa 300
    pesos.
    Ok thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    If you can not find one, you can still analyze the refrigerant purity using a quality, calibrated manifold gauge and a reliable thermometer. With a thermometer taped to a convenient location on the refrigeration line, verify the pressure/temperature relationships with a P/T chart you can download from Google.
    Yung Front Evaporator orifice tube tapos yung rear TXV.
    Iniiwasan ko po pati na ma-contaminate manifold gauge at AC system. May phobia na ako sa BlackDeath twice na ako nadali noon.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Did you buy this girl used with an unknown past?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Compressor black death is a result of using refrigeration "leak sealer"

Looking for a shop with Refrigerant Analyzer