New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Car: 2009 Hyundai i10

I had some troubles with my aircon during traffic/idle. I brought it to the casa and a radiator overhaul was done. There were some leaks in the radiator hoses so pinalitan. Then I was informed na yung discharge hose of the AC system may leak rin. The part should be replaced daw and it's P6500.

I was surprised with the price. Ganito ba talaga presyo ng discharge hose? Tried calling up other shops for spare parts, may nagsabi sakin na ginagawa/finifit lang yung discharge hose and it should not cost that much.

I'm asking para alam ko other options ko! Thanks for your help!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try bringing it to Ceejay's Las Pinas.
    baka dun may magawa silang paraan, kung talagang kailangan ngang palitan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Usually yung mga high pressure hoses ng AC system mahal talaga dahil they're under a lot of stress. Ginagawa ng iba kung ok pa ang fittings nagpapacrimp na lang ng new hose using the original fittings. Baka mas makamura ka nyan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by iamlloyd View Post
    Car: 2009 Hyundai i10

I had some troubles with my aircon during traffic/idle. I brought it to the casa and a radiator overhaul was done. There were some leaks in the radiator hoses so pinalitan. Then I was informed na yung discharge hose of the AC system may leak rin. The part should be replaced daw and it's P6500.

I was surprised with the price. Ganito ba talaga presyo ng discharge hose? Tried calling up other shops for spare parts, may nagsabi sakin na ginagawa/finifit lang yung discharge hose and it should not cost that much.

I'm asking para alam ko other options ko! Thanks for your help!
    malamang kasama na service and freon diyan and assembly ang hose with new fittings..

pag sa labas yan hose and crimpingn around 400 walang patong kung my patong naman yun shop around 800 di pa kasama service and freon depende na yon sa shop...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Usually yung mga high pressure hoses ng AC system mahal talaga dahil they're under a lot of stress. Ginagawa ng iba kung ok pa ang fittings nagpapacrimp na lang ng new hose using the original fittings. Baka mas makamura ka nyan.
    i agree punta kana lang sa mga hydrolic hose station ..dahil ang fittings at un ang ipa press mo sa bagong hose