New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Good day to all!!

I own a Honda Civic FD bought in 2009. We suddenly noticed that the air conditioning system wasn't functioning properly. It seems that after the compressor automatically turns off when you reach the desired temperature, it won't turn back on when the temperature rises again. You constantly have to turn the aircon switch off then on again multiple times just so the compressor engages again. When I brought it in to the casa, they said it was the AC field coil set which would set me back around 17k.

Sirs, may I ask if the casa did make the right diagnosiss? If so, does anyone here know of reputable shops near manila or Qc to have this repaired since the casa price is a bit high for me. Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    buti pulley set lang ang papalitan ang alam ko sa dealer isang buong compressor yan, sa labas mga 4-5k yan pulley set na.

malimit yan ang sakit ng sanden compressor na scroll type, nainit ang magnetic coil pag naluluma kung okey pa ang pulley coil nalang ang papalitan mo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pa-check mo sa shop ni mang mario who's shop is located around the vicinity of sm city. i read here he's an excellent air-con technician

just use the search button and you'll be able to locate his thread.

or maybe you can read your fellow tsikoteer's review on the other air-con shops via the search button too

hth

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Will check it out. Thank you sirs

Honda Civic aircon not functioning properly