New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hi tsikoteers,

newbie here..i would like to apologize in advance since i'm not familiar with a lot of automotive parts name and terms..

car: honda city 03 AT
    problem: while i was driving earlier, i noticed na di lumalamig yung buong car, so from no. 2, i switched the aircon to 4, and i noticed na if i put my hand right where the air is coming from, malamig naman, pero di malakas yung pag-buga ng hangin...

next thing i know, i had to turn the ac off and drive na naka windows down na..

blower lang ba to?

what are the possible reasons for this? pa help naman pls

also, mga how much ito if ever?

any reliable shops here in pasig? mandaluyong or anywhere near?

tia!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Basically nung nilagay mo yung fan speed switch sa #4...hindi lumakas ang air flow? Either may diperensya ang fan motor or yung switch sa dashboard. I suggest having a competent aircon mechanic take a look.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    dude hanapin mo yung thread ni mang mario... maganda naman experience ko dun... or kung gusto mo samahan kita dito sa gumagawa sa marikina... pag minor lang tipong dagdag freon dito ko pumupunta.....di ko pa nasusubukan sa ibang bagay.... sa katipunan meroon daw maayos gumawa... lapit dun sa barbershop papunta kingsville ata yun....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thanks sa mga replies fellow tsikoteers..

i was in the south area the past two days and was able to visit 2 shops...

1st, rapide alabang...lets just say it was the first shop i saw right after my "ac incident" happened and i had no choice.. i know how unhappy a lot of tsikot members are with the rapide shops..true enough, their mechanic did a ten minute or less check up and told me that i needed to have my thermostat changed..estimate 9k...wow...i knew i needed to get a second opinion..buti na lang

2nd, ceejays..read thru the forums and ceejays and mang mario were mentioned..since i was in las pinas earlier, i scheduled a visit to ceejays around 1pm...turns out, cleaning lang pala kailangan... i didnt think ito yung issue kasi the dad of my gf did his diy cleaning about 2 months ago..hindi pa pala cleaning yung nagawa hehe, as i learned from ryan of ceejays...ayun, by 3pm, everything was a-ok! and it cost me 7k less than what rapide estimated...talk about service!

will go back here again next time for cleaning... got tips from the mechanic as well..

psi, sige next time baka pag urgent malapit lapit lang naman ang marikina sa kin...

ingat tsikoteers!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d_rookie12 View Post
    thanks sa mga replies fellow tsikoteers..

i was in the south area the past two days and was able to visit 2 shops...

1st, rapide alabang...lets just say it was the first shop i saw right after my "ac incident" happened and i had no choice.. i know how unhappy a lot of tsikot members are with the rapide shops..true enough, their mechanic did a ten minute or less check up and told me that i needed to have my thermostat changed..estimate 9k...wow...i knew i needed to get a second opinion..buti na lang

2nd, ceejays..read thru the forums and ceejays and mang mario were mentioned..since i was in las pinas earlier, i scheduled a visit to ceejays around 1pm...turns out, cleaning lang pala kailangan... i didnt think ito yung issue kasi the dad of my gf did his diy cleaning about 2 months ago..hindi pa pala cleaning yung nagawa hehe, as i learned from ryan of ceejays...ayun, by 3pm, everything was a-ok! and it cost me 7k less than what rapide estimated...talk about service!

will go back here again next time for cleaning... got tips from the mechanic as well..

psi, sige next time baka pag urgent malapit lapit lang naman ang marikina sa kin...

ingat tsikoteers!
    sir 7k for cleaning?sa mgayon mga 1.5k lang...sayng ang pera...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    *gorionikoy

Bro, the TS did not spend 7K for cleaning. He spent 7K less than what Rapide quoted.

honda city 03 car ac problem